(S75) D - Kevin Wu, TPE: 60

kevinscix

hello @kevinscix

and welcome to the VHL! I can see you came from the sister leagues, would it be EFL and SBA? I am in both and enjoy both of them equally (actually will be returning full-time to the SBA myself haha). 

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins. I will be honest and up front with you, this is a re-tooling year for us, but his means we are heavily relying on new members and even returning members to hopefully feel inclined to join the team and join us on this fun journey. 

We can offer you max minutes seeing as we are re-tooling, and a very fun atmosphere and just a good time overall. 

If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please quote and accept this to come join us! Otherwise, other GM's will make an offer and I respect your decision wherever you go. Good luck in your journey, and we hope to see you in a Marlins jersey ;)

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

Hey there! My name is DoktorFunk and I am the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Welcome to the league! We need star players to make a name for themselves in Ottawa, and there is no better time for you to join. If you’re looking to prove yourself and really put in the work for a chance at glory, this is the team for you! In return, we can promise you a locker room experience and training tips that are second to none! We have some of the brightest and most talented people in the Victory Hockey League available to you whenever you want.  We could use a star player like you in Ottawa! If you sign with us and let us help you develop, we have an even better chance

I’m not going to sugarcoat it: if you’re willing to put in a little time, I promise we can have an amazing amount of fun and success together! If you’re interested, please quote this post and say accept!” I'll then send over your contract to sign! Whether you decide to sign with us or not, I hope you have the very best of luck in your career, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon! Ready when you are!

ready lets go GIF

DoktorFunk

General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx

Welcome to league @kevinscix

I have a second pair spot with your name on it in Miami. We are a young team looking to push for the playoffs. We are missing a couple of important pieces to get that done and you can help fill that void. You will be getting power play time, penalty kill time and like I mentioned 2nd pair minutes 5 on 5.

Miami has built an amazing culture in our locker room. There are a lot of active alumni players and active new players who are very involved in the game and would be around to make the transition to this league simple for you!

If Miami is where you want to start your career then quote this offer and reply “Miami!” and I will get you into the line up ASAP. Good luck wherever you decide to go and if you have any questions please feel free to DM me.

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM

Edited by Ricer13

CdFeji5.png

Welcome to the league, @kevinscix!

I’m Hylands, GM of the Mexico City Kings and we can offer you minutes on our Top Pairing. We literally only have 1 defenceman so you’ll be getting maximum minutes. While we likely aren’t a playoff contender this year, we’ve had a good start to the season and are looking to build the roster and could use a defenceman exactly like yourself! We have a great locker room, filled with lots of familiar faces from the SBA and we can definitely help you learn the league.

To accept the offer, just quote this post and say “acepto ?” to Become Royalty!

22 minutes ago, Hylands said:

CdFeji5.png

Welcome to the league, @kevinscix!

I’m Hylands, GM of the Mexico City Kings and we can offer you minutes on our Top Pairing. We literally only have 1 defenceman so you’ll be getting maximum minutes. While we likely aren’t a playoff contender this year, we’ve had a good start to the season and are looking to build the roster and could use a defenceman exactly like yourself! We have a great locker room, filled with lots of familiar faces from the SBA and we can definitely help you learn the league.

To accept the offer, just quote this post and say “acepto ?” to Become Royalty!

acepto ?