Town of Salem 11

Gustav

5 hours ago, omgitshim said:

I apologize to bigAl, when I saw ferk's results I jumped to him being Vet since I knew there was no Mafioso and Pirate was already claimed. It didn't occur to me that he could be Ambusher until later when he refused to try to claim all day.

Phew, I thought I screwed up hard claiming vet as publicly as I did. 

VOTE FERK FTW

SMH MY Head

@a_Ferk was hung by town, and he was the mafioso.

Congratulations to town and our pirate @Berocka on winning! The game is over and I will see about discord things but I am boomer and bad at discord

15 minutes ago, Caboose30 said:

N2 was an absolute disaster

I was slightly disappointed to see that the outcome was just about decided after a really good/lucky N2 for town. Still interesting to watch though.

I hope everyone had fun, though, and I'll see what I can do about another game at some point--maybe not in the immediate future, but don't let me forget.

I was certain it was you but we had numbers that we could slow play the vote and go either way.

I did get paranoid though with how fast Al and Corgi voted for Ricer after not voting for you though. Especially Corgi since they were posting at the time.

I thought Ricer was part of that OMG/Devise cabal from from the first 2 days that I didn’t trust, and boy was I wrong on all of them.  I was just afk when we were voting up caboose haha whoops

• Gustav unpinned this topic