Town of Salem 11

Gustav

3 hours ago, BarzalGoat said:

Seeing as there is no jailor (S-tier towny), we need some A-tier towny to step up and make some decisions .... but not tonight :) every do something they think is useful and maybe tomorrow we'll have some investigative results

If the A-tier townies stay hidden, then I'll claim B-tier towny.

11 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Should we still have TP/LO go on one person even if we can't confirm that person's, or should we just stay spread out

Honestly spread out  now makes the most sense. Caboose didn't really hard confirm jailor so we don't really want to risk anything at this point. We'll see what the first night brings us and make a good course of action from that point. Hopefully by then our jailor would be more air tight.

Is there a chance town doesn't get a jailor btw? Just curious I've never seen it come up. 

Just now, Devise said:

Honestly spread out  now makes the most sense. Caboose didn't really hard confirm jailor so we don't really want to risk anything at this point. We'll see what the first night brings us and make a good course of action from that point. Hopefully by then our jailor would be more air tight.

Is there a chance town doesn't get a jailor btw? Just curious I've never seen it come up. 

So based on Gustav's role list we're guaranteed 2 Town Killing, which could be jailor +1, or it could be 2 Vigilantes  ... 

post counter

OMG - 6 (voted for Gustav, switched vote for Doomsday), quoted post about Caboose being Jailor , not sure about caboose either, claims B-Tier towny

Ricer - 3, doesnt believe caboose is Jailor

Barzal - 5

Caboose - 4 (voted for MMFLEX D1)

Devise - 3

Myself - 4

MMFLEX - 2

Doomsday - 2 (only posted memes)

Berocka - 1

BigAl - 1

Ferk - 1

goatlab - 1

Jeff - 1

Jiggly - 1

hatty - last visited 27 minutes ago

Jorg - last visited 8 minutes ago

Josh - last visited 1 hour ago

Riley - last visited sunday

Corgi - last visited 22 hours ago

2x TOWN PROTECTIVE

2x TOWN SUPPORT

2x TOWN INVESTIGATIVE

2x TOWN KILLING - Caboose = Jailor

2x RANDOM TOWN

1x GODFATHER

1x MAFIOSO

3x RANDOM MAFIA

1x NEUTRAL KILLING

1x RANDOM NEUTRAL

2x ANY OF THE ABOVE

Edited by TheLastOlympian07

5 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

2x TOWN PROTECTIVE - Caboose = Jailor ?

2x TOWN SUPPORT

2x TOWN INVESTIGATIVE

2x TOWN KILLING

2x RANDOM TOWN

1x GODFATHER

1x MAFIOSO

3x RANDOM MAFIA

1x NEUTRAL KILLING

1x RANDOM NEUTRAL

2x ANY OF THE ABOVE

Jailor counts as Town Killing.

If a Crusader needs a place to go, you can come to my place tonight. We can setup a campfire and tell spooky ghost stories.

21 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

its been awhile since I played OMG. leave me alone, i think this is my first game in about a year lol

Don't worry about it, a lot of people make that mistake so just wanted it cleared up early.

9 minutes ago, Berocka said:

I wish day 1 was like an hour long

It reminds me of Christmas Eve a decent day as you don't have to work a full day but you're just waiting till tomorrow.

It helps if people don't realize the game started right away so they don't miss night 1. And it gives time for Jailor/Pirate to get day actions in.

10 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

i think Riley Couture is the play for today. inactive since Sunday. hasnt even joined the discord so they dont even know their role. 

Nobody's getting strung up today, we have no evidence to go on. 

59 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

i think Riley Couture is the play for today. inactive since Sunday. hasnt even joined the discord so they dont even know their role. 

Don't need to hang day one the chances of losing someone valuable is too high. If they join tonight and can do some good we would have wasted an asset.

Plus I know Gustav has a back-up in case of inactivity

It's the end of D1. Someone went and killed @Mr_Hatter, but nobody of value is dead.

Let's start Night 1 a bit early because of that--gives you guys more time to figure out your plans and gives myself and Eagles more time to figure out what's going on.

Some reminders for our first-timers:

-Don't talk in this thread at night!

-If you choose to speak in the #general channel of this game's Discord, nothing you say may be relevant to this game.

D2 kicking off before 8 Eastern tomorrow morning! Be warned.

List of those alive (19):