Town of Salem 11

Gustav

One goat, two goat, red goat, dead goat! @BarzalGoat is the first one found dead this morning. Killed by a member of the MAFIA, he also managed to fall victim to the Night 1 MEDIUM curse (yes, that means he was a Medium, for those to which that was unclear).

Of course, no good N1 would be complete without another Town death--this time it's @TheLastOlympian07! Killed by a PIRATE, he was a TRAPPER.

Now it's time for Day 2! Check your Discord channel prior to posting here, and let's see what happens!

Oh, and actually don't talk in this thread at night, please. It confuses the new people and annoys the mods if someone lets some info slip. Wish I could lock this thread smh

List of those alive (17):

24 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Oh shit losing the trapper sucks this early and no medium now...

Who's got information?

jhatty8, JeffD, or omgitshim is evil!

Psychic, BTW. Hit me up, TP.

1 hour ago, jhatty8 said:

Investigator here, I checked Devise last night. Got Investigator, Consigliere, Mayor, Tracker, or Plaguebearer.

Funny how I'm investigator as well. I investigated JeffD and he's either a Bodyguard, Godfather, Arsonist, or Crusader.

16 minutes ago, JigglyGumballs said:

Aren't there only 2 town investigative? They can't be both investigators can they??

They can be. It's less likely but possible. Psychic also takes up one of those spots though so that's already pushing into random town claim space and is a common claim for Consig (Psychic is also easy to fake but coming out early makes it more believable).

Since I'm in psychic results I'll claim the 2nd Town Support slot.

Last Will:
omgitstheNecromancerThatWasBribedByTheMayor
N1: building a campfire hoping to tell ghost stories with someone tonight

Afaik no one wanted to hear the ghost stories :(

12 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

They can be. It's less likely but possible. Psychic also takes up one of those spots though so that's already pushing into random town claim space and is a common claim for Consig (Psychic is also easy to fake but coming out early makes it more believable).

To clarify since I wrote it backwards, Invest is a common Consig claim, not Psychic.

2x TOWN PROTECTIVE

-Trapper - Olympian

2x TOWN SUPPORT

-Medium - Barzal

2x TOWN INVESTIGATIVE

-Psychic - Doom

-Invest - Jhatty (sus)

2x TOWN KILLING

2x RANDOM TOWN

1x GODFATHER

1x MAFIOSO

3x RANDOM MAFIA

1x NEUTRAL KILLING - Pirate

1x RANDOM NEUTRAL

2x ANY OF THE ABOVE

7 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

This game is gonna get messy. How do I have "evil vibes" when I claimed as soon as the sun rose? We shouldn't play the game based off of feels

Well I am basing my suspicion on Dooms' psychic reading thing. At least one person confirmed evil. Unless it's @JeffD which I'm also sus about because of my investigator results plus the psychic reading, I'm pretty sus of you as well.

1 minute ago, JigglyGumballs said:

Well I am basing my suspicion on Dooms' psychic reading thing. At least one person confirmed evil. Unless it's @JeffD which I'm also sus about because of my investigator results plus the psychic reading, I'm pretty sus of you as well.

? so I'm sus because there's a 33% chance I'm evil? Lmao just based off of numbers alone, only 10-12 of us are town. And two of em just died.

55 minutes ago, JigglyGumballs said:

Tbh I am more sus of JeffD for a lack of response so far but meh.

Same but I want to see his claim and corresponding action first. It's still early, not everyone wakes up and goes straight to ToS so I'll give him the opportunity to speak first.

2 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Same but I want to see his claim and corresponding action first. It's still early, not everyone wakes up and goes straight to ToS so I'll give him the opportunity to speak first.

Considering that's what people use to try and kill me in the EFL games, I agree with this sentiment completely 

Hey, so I am ALSO an investigator. I decided to investigate @omgitshim last night given I was looking just to confirm a townie claim. He claimed to be a b tier townie yesterday. My results were; your target could be a Medium, Janitor, Retributionist, Necromancer, or Trapper! 

Given that we already have a confirmed medium and trapper it's probably likely he's one of the other three roles, although we could have more than one medium or trapper as well. 

17 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Yeah. It's only day 2 I think? So there's still a lot of time to think over what we have so far and what we might want to do.