Town of Salem 11

Gustav

12 minutes ago, Devise said:

Hey, so I am ALSO an investigator. I decided to investigate @omgitshim last night given I was looking just to confirm a townie claim. He claimed to be a b tier townie yesterday. My results were; your target could be a Medium, Janitor, Retributionist, Necromancer, or Trapper! 

Given that we already have a confirmed medium and trapper it's probably likely he's one of the other three roles, although we could have more than one medium or trapper as well. 

I hinted at it before but will confirm it's Retri

2 hours ago, Ricer13 said:

2x TOWN PROTECTIVE

-Trapper - Olympian

2x TOWN SUPPORT

-Medium - Barzal

-Retri - omg

2x TOWN INVESTIGATIVE

-Psychic - Doom

-Invest - Jhatty (sus)

2x TOWN KILLING

2x RANDOM TOWN

-Invest - Jiggly

-Invest - Devise

1x GODFATHER

1x MAFIOSO

3x RANDOM MAFIA

1x NEUTRAL KILLING

1x RANDOM NEUTRAL - Pirate

2x ANY OF THE ABOVE

Updated with current claims from today (and moved Pirate to random neutral since it's chaos, not killing). Random Town filling up fast.

Might need to claim earlier than I hoped then. I feel like I have a somewhat important role, but I'll leave it up to you guys if I should come out yet. Also we will need to whittle these investigator claims down at some point

So Hatty invests Devise and his results did say he could be an invest. Devise invests OMG who claims ret. and gets results saying Rey. 

I am likely to belief these three OR these three are mafia and have set up this ploy.

1 hour ago, Ricer13 said:

I am likely to belief these three OR these three are mafia and have set up this ploy.

I was a bit suspect at first myself given how well that lined up as well, but given that none of it really conflicts with the confirmed role reveals right now, and we have silent enough players to look at first that we could wind up just stabbing ourselves trying to determine if we just got a weird drop of rolls or not.

Right now I'm also likely to think that we have 3 investigators, and that OMG is the Retri. But also on the plus side even if we sacrifice one of us just to see, the advantage of having 3 investigators is we can do that without losing one. Same goes for any of us being mafia targets at night. 

For now I think it's safe to play with the advantage of extra investigator information and we should try to get as much reads on as much of the players who we got nothing on tonight as possible. 

3 hours ago, Devise said:

Hey, so I am ALSO an investigator. I decided to investigate @omgitshim last night given I was looking just to confirm a townie claim. He claimed to be a b tier townie yesterday. My results were; your target could be a Medium, Janitor, Retributionist, Necromancer, or Trapper! 

Given that we already have a confirmed medium and trapper it's probably likely he's one of the other three roles, although we could have more than one medium or trapper as well. 

Ah shit. The plot thickens. 

think we have 3 invests, although I'm still a bit weary of Jiggly

1 hour ago, Ricer13 said:

Well there can’t be 3 investigators the chances of that happening are slim AF.

VOTE JIGGLY

Yeah having 3 investigators is really odd to me as well, but I will do another investigation tonight as well. Just need a target.

47 minutes ago, JorgTheGoat03 said:

I CC

CC Ret or CC Town Support? If you're claiming Ret you're 100% evil because it is unique, and with Pirate in play worse case is any Jester.

If you don't trust Devise, other Invests cam confirm me. The only evil roles in the results are Necro (Coven only so not in this game) and Janitor (and there was no clean last night).

Still waiting on @JeffD to claim.

8 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

CC Ret or CC Town Support? If you're claiming Ret you're 100% evil because it is unique, and with Pirate in play worse case is any Jester.

If you don't trust Devise, other Invests cam confirm me. The only evil roles in the results are Necro (Coven only so not in this game) and Janitor (and there was no clean last night).

Still waiting on @JeffD to claim.

I CC ret, cause I know that I'm the 1 ret in the game. Which makes you suspicious for claiming a unique role. Additionally, Devise is either

1. sus and trying to cover for you

Or

2. he is telling the truth (that he's an INV) and you're 1 of the janitor, necromancer, or trapper if there happens to be a 2nd trapper (There is also little reason for a trapper to claim a ret, so that would mean you would have to be 1 of the other 2)

Just now, JorgTheGoat03 said:

I CC ret, cause I know that I'm the 1 ret in the game. Which makes you suspicious for claiming a unique role. Additionally, Devise is either

1. sus and trying to cover for you

Or

2. he is telling the truth (that he's an INV) and you're 1 of the janitor, necromancer, or trapper if there happens to be a 2nd trapper (There is also little reason for a trapper to claim a ret, so that would mean you would have to be 1 of the other 2)

Vigi please shoot this Jester/Exe. Or is this an elaborate Framer/Disguiser play? Either way this is a safe shot for Vigi (and if it's Disguiser and he dies as "Retri", wait another day. That Vigi will not die of guilt.

10 hours ago, Doomsday said:

jhatty8, JeffD, or omgitshim is evil!

Psychic, BTW. Hit me up, TP.

8 hours ago, JigglyGumballs said:

Funny how I'm investigator as well. I investigated JeffD and he's either a Bodyguard, Godfather, Arsonist, or Crusader.

@jhatty8 this is why, it is either you, Jeff or OMG

6 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

wait why are we voting up Jeff?

Psychic results. He hasn't claimed, I know I'm legit, and if it's not him it's you. Given that you were right on Devise's results and he was right on mine, I think you're legit for now, so that leaves him. If he's Town either you or Doomsday is lying.

1 minute ago, jhatty8 said:

Fair enough. I'm not a fan of lynching based off of early physic results, but considering Jeff has been online and chose not to respond, I believe he's suspicious enough.

Yeah I think that is pretty much it. I'm not overly suspicious of you as was mentioned as all of the investigator claims right now have made sense based on the rolesheet. Combine that with OMG's only real evil role to be a very misplaced day one janitor and as you stated Jeff not defending himself in any way leads Jeff to be a pretty easy first lynch here for us.