Town of Salem 11

Gustav

2 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

Fair enough. I'm not a fan of lynching based off of early physic results, but considering Jeff has been online and chose not to respond, I believe he's suspicious enough.

I get that normally, but given we're both in it, I'd think you'd want the evil in there found to clear your name, no? ?

But yeah main reason is he just hasn't claimed anything yet. We can get info from his claim if he gives it, and if he refuses then he's not helping Town anyway so might as well start to confirm our TIs.

16 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

I am very Sus of the two Ret claims. I think OMG could be lying. He’s very good at this game and can be very convincing. I’m voting with you guys for now....

unvote jiggly

vote jeff

It is at least a known issue, we can circle back to it at any stage. I am worried about one of them being a Jester potentially 

1 hour ago, omgitshim said:

I get that normally, but given we're both in it, I'd think you'd want the evil in there found to clear your name, no? ?

But yeah main reason is he just hasn't claimed anything yet. We can get info from his claim if he gives it, and if he refuses then he's not helping Town anyway so might as well start to confirm our TIs.

Sure. But generally, you don't want to lynch possibly 2 townies before getting the evil. It's a waste of time and more detrimental to the town. Of course I'd like to get the evils found and prove my innocence, but aren't we all innocent? Like I said before, the Physic results are moot at this point because everyone has the same (or better!) chance of being evil. I'm only open to voting Jeff because he has yet to defend himself

Just now, Berocka said:

That wasn't an investigation result. If he is Jester we have bigger problems lol

Which was why I was waiting for Jeff to claim. Arso results show up on doused targets, so if he's a visiting role outside of those results he could have visited the Arso last night given the new dousing changes. But it's moot at this point.

Ok since we have enough and no one else is feeling important enough to unvote I'm going to do so. Mainly because as it was pointed out this could be jester and well if it is or isnt it's not a risk I want to take.

UNVOTE JEFFD

5 minutes ago, JeffD said:

Ah shit boys I went away for the whole evening. Too late to counter this I suppose, so I guess omg or hatty is evil.

I'm crusader.

21 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

Which was why I was waiting for Jeff to claim. Arso results show up on doused targets, so if he's a visiting role outside of those results he could have visited the Arso last night given the new dousing changes. But it's moot at this point.

Well the Jester isn't an issue now