Town of Salem 11

Gustav

Just now, MMFLEX said:

Ah yes, the good old discord ping for final vote.

Nice gamesmanship, lads.

I wasn't pinged on Discord. I was tagged on this thread by OMG 30 minutes ago. I've also been active in every game I've been in so it's not like I'm some late ping voter. I voted early yesterday. 

Just now, Devise said:

I wasn't pinged on Discord. I was tagged on this thread by OMG 30 minutes ago. I've also been active in every game I've been in so it's not like I'm some late ping voter. I voted early yesterday. 

You can stop with the fuckery.

1 minute ago, MMFLEX said:

You can stop with the fuckery.

I mean, you literally admitted to showing up late and forgetting this was even a thing. So we're supposed to take your word that you followed the thread enough to claim somehow what I'm saying is fuckery? Sure bud. Sure. 

10 minutes ago, Devise said:

I mean, you literally admitted to showing up late and forgetting this was even a thing. So we're supposed to take your word that you followed the thread enough to claim somehow what I'm saying is fuckery? Sure bud. Sure. 

And your word is better than mine? Sure bud.

Yeah I didn't hop on until I saw Berockas message on the discord (illegally).

Ok Im just getting on this thread again because you know... I have a life @omgitshim not to mention a concussion, so fuck off with this "you missed your chance to be town" bullshit. Im a Bodyguard. N1 I was on Hatty because I had no idea who to protect. N2 i was on Devise since he had claimed Investigator. Honestly that statement makes me think you're the evil.

2 minutes ago, Caboose30 said:

Ok Im just getting on this thread again because you know... I have a life @omgitshim not to mention a concussion, so fuck off with this "you missed your chance to be town" bullshit. Im a Bodyguard. N1 I was on Hatty because I had no idea who to protect. N2 i was on Devise since he had claimed Investigator. Honestly that statement makes me think you're the evil.

Sure bud. Sure.

4 minutes ago, Caboose30 said:

It was a tongue-in-cheek joke.

Well, it's getting spicy in here, but it's 9:00 so let's take it to the night phase.

The Town manages to scrape together enough votes to kill off @MMFLEX--and that's what happens. He was not a Sheriff but a WEREWOLF.

That's all I've got--let Night 3 begin!

List of those alive (10):

• Gustav locked this topic

Day 4 day 4 day 4!

@Doomsday, with his 0.11 survival/death ratio, doesn't see those numbers improve this game. Killed by a member of the MAFIA, he was a PSYCHIC.

Last will:

Spoiler

Doomsday, the Psychic

With having otherworldly powers, you'd think I'd have had the foresight to move somewhere with a Wawa.

But alas, if I was truly a great oracle, I'd be elsewhere. Maybe Vegas. That's where all those other famous soothsayers go. But that's not for me. I like the peace and quiet of small towns like Salem, even if they don't have a Wawa.

But no sooner did I take a bite of a Sheetz sub did I receive a terrible premonition: the Mafia intends to murder the town. Instead of heading to the big time... the big time found me.

N1: jhatty8, JeffD, or omgitshim is evil.

N2: JigglyGumballs or Ricer13 is good.

List of those alive (9):

• Gustav unlocked this topic
25 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

I confirmed the Vet's identity last night.

Right now we have no claim from @a_Ferk and @bigAL. One of them is likely the random Mafia.

We have two Bodyguard claims in @Ricer13 and @Caboose30. One of them is almost certainly Godfather.

We need full wills from Ricer and Caboose and claims from Ferk and Al.

N1- OMG

N2- Doom

N3- OMG

I also unvoted to help our crusader last second and I have been fairly involved while caboose hasn’t. 

1 hour ago, Ricer13 said:

Do we have an updated confirmed roles list? Should be simple to ween out the remaining villains

TP1 - Trapper - TLO
TP2 - Crusader - Jeff
TS1 - Medium - Barzal
TS2 - Retri - omg
TI1 - Psychic - Doom
TI2 - Invest - Jiggly
TK1 - Vet - bigAL
TK2 - Vigi - gorlab
RT1 - Invest - Devise
RT2 - Sheriff - Corgi
ANY1 - Amne - Riley
ANY2 - Bodyguard - Ricer & Caboose (one likely GF)

GF -
MK - Josh
RM1 - Disguiser - Jorg
RM2 - Consig - hatty
RM3 - ???

NK - WW - Flex
RN - Pirate - Berocka 

No claim: Ferk

2 hours ago, omgitshim said:

Also @Devise and @Corgi34 what are your results from last night?

I decided to investigate Ricer he was suspicious a few times so I figured any more info on his claim would probably be useful. Here is what I got; your target could be a Bodyguard, Godfather, Arsonist, or Crusader. 

Sadly Ricer is claiming Bodyguard and it seems likely that one of him or Caboose is the GF as OMG lays out, so this doesn't really clear that up too much. 

@omgitshim should we just go after Ferk given he has no claim at the moment and it's really the only other member hanging? the downside is, if he is town wouldn't that mean both Caboose and Ricer are evil? Because there has to be a GF and someone to fill that other evil slot.