Quick Blab on iPhone on Toilet

Banackock

I’ve always liked the little things that Flyers done with his VHL.com articles. It seems like after many, many, many seasons of writing, it’s getting a little tougher these days to write the same thing after same thing over the years and then be happy doing it. I feel like with Flyers form of article, there’s at least always something to write about, it’s kind of changing, and to get a streak going of some form would be fun too. Plus, I’ve never done an article on the iPhone until last weeks and it wasn’t as bad as I thought. Could I be a faster texted than typer? Unsure. Anyway, let’s crack some word count, get this thing wrapped so MexicanCow can update it and cap the week. 

1. Vancouver things - season is still young and it wouldn’t be the first time the Wolves have found themselves starting hot only to slow down pretty hardcore. That and when I look at their roster and compare to others, I sense they’re playing above their TPE levels. We all know STHS works how it works and picks what it wants with the VHL. Could this be it or is it STHS becoming legalized? 

2. Davos doing things - Mostly outing this here because Ray went over there and we wish him a strong final season, losing the finals and Kanou to Hogan. That was not a joke, homies. We wish Ray 99% 100% good luck. 

3. Goalie Log Jam - There’s a lot of damn goalies in these league and similar to real life, way less positions yet just as many people trying to get involved. I expect this log jam to continue and wreak havoc on the leagues goalie community. I think backups are going to become more of a thing and maybe you’ll see more teams playing their goalies more which could have a fun effect on goalie stats. Also, maybe could raise VHLM goalie cap to 300-350 to help fight this? Might get goalies stuck in M a little more which you can’t afford, but just trying to find a good balance to help the log jam flow a little better? 

That is the end.

Morning Coffee GIF by memecandy

Edited by Banackock

• Banackock changed the title to Quick Blab on iPhone on Toilet