Promising Future

Nordin

We aren’t projecting a crazy career for Los Vegas Forward Kelly Power. However, we expect him to be a player with top 6 potential and a guy who would at worst bring you some depth scoring down the stretch. He could even contribute some minutes on the 2nd penalty kill unit or even power play. He’s a well rounded player who we see projecting as a final depth piece for a team looking to be competitive.

Kelly also will be looking to make a on spot on the Western Europe International Team, he even disgruntledly stated  that, “We should have our own team” referring to the fact Ireland has to play with other nations including England, who they have a long standing strained relationship with.  
Kelly isn’t listing the league up right now, but that’s expected from a third line rookie. Expect him to develop nicely and make a push for a mid round pick in the VHL. He has no favorite team he’s hoping to play for as long as whatever team he plays for has number 98 available for him to wear. “That’s really important to me. Any team that lets me have my number will have a loyal player”. 
Kelly also wants to play for one team his whole career if the team that drafts him let’s that dream become a reality. “It’s not common to see it happen anymore in today’s league, but I want to give one fanbase my play for all of my career. I hope that teams respect that. If they are loyal to me I’m loyal to them. I’m a simple man”. 

Well looks like we might have a lot to look forward to in the next few years. We will make sure to keep an eye on this young Irishman as he grows into his role in Los Vegas. Expect big things from the young man before the draft hits.