Reviewing Every Vancouver(Quebec) Draft Pick

Beaviss

Hello All,

I’m going to do a review on every draft pick I have made as the Vancouver Wolves (Quebec Meute) General Manager. I’m going to try to give some insight on each and every pick I made and why I picked that specific player. This is going back further than the portal so I might miss something. I am also going to try to be as unbiased as possible to add to the

I M M E R S I O N. I will be giving a letter grade as well as a little blurb towards all the picks that I can remember info on. Lets start with my first ever draft when I was a little glassy eyed first gen. 

Letter Grades:
A+ (HOF) , A (Elite) , B (Roster Player) , C (Depth Player) , D (Inactive or Bust)

Season 59: LINK

When I took over the team from the great @Frank he left the cupboards very empty with a bunch of disappointing trades that did not work out to kick start the rebuild. So I didn’t even have a 1st or 2nd pick in that draft. Back then the draft were not even deep enough to go more than 1 round without picking an inactive that never added TPE. So it was a very large hit to the rebuild.

Season 60: LINK

This was the draft that was going to swap the team from constant garbage to a future star team. All in all other than Zhields we had a great draft with what could be expected of picks at that time. I traded up to get first overall and it was a worth while trade (imo)

Round One

1st Overall: LW - Veran Dragomir @Velevra  - A
Dragomir was a very promising player that player very well but never quite lived up to the hype of being a first overall pick. Dragomir was fantastic when they left Quebec but never did much while in a Meute uniform.

5th Overall: RW - Bryce Zhields @STZ - D
So much promise especially from that historically makes such good players. Just so happens when I pick him he makes his first and only? Bust. Interesting face about Zhields…. He never played for the same team for more than one season bouncing from Quebec, New York, Toronto, Calgary, and Seattle before finally retiring.

8th Overall: G - Tristan Iseult @Arthur - A
Where Zhields missed Iseult hit. Iseult became the rock solid goalie that Quebec needed to kick off the rebuild and even stayed with the team long enough to see it become the Vancouver Wolves. Its unfortunate that Iseult suddenly left all sim leagues quickly and did not hit the potential they had.

Round Two

9th Overall: D - Jakub Vilhjálmsson (unknown) - D
10th Overall: G - Arbin Asipi Jr @DeathOnReddit - D

Season 61: LINK 

This was a weird draft for the Meute as we had another historically amazing player agency leave shortly after being drafted.

Round One:
2nd Overall: D - Samuel Gate @scoop - B
While not living up to the 2nd Overall title Gate was a good player for Quebec and Vancouver even eventually winning some trophies with their one season in Seattle. Gate came in with lots of hype and was supposed to lead the backend for the Wolves for his entire career. Unfortunately it didn’t work out. Still played five seasons with the franchise but never lived up to expectations.

Round Two:
10th Overall: LW – Marvin Harding @.sniffuM - A
Here is a pick that everyone was sleeping on. I can’t say enough about Muff, he was one of the ones to really drive my passion for the league and he turned out to be a good player and even better guy. He is one of my favorite members on the site and an awesome friend to talk to nightly on our weird late night voice chats. His player was not a player that stole all the records but I can say he was a major piece of the locker room and helped the team through the darker times. What a steal this was.

11th Overall: D – Alvaro Jokinen @Ahma - C
Immediately traded because he only plays for Davos teams. I guess he likes to lose.

Round Three:
20th Overall: Ryan Skinner (unknown) – D
21st Overall: Theo Lefevre (unknown) – D

Season 62: LINK 

This was the first season that the draft was done via the portal and the start of the trickling in of a new generation of the VHL. This was another big draft for the Meute as the picks made here really built the foundation of the eventually cup win in season 67.

Round One:

4th Overall: C – Rauno Palo @jRuutu – A+
Rauno Palo… What can’t be said about Palo. He is one of the best Locker room guys on the site and eventually made the team HOF. He led the team to the cup win in 67 and was one of the best faceoff and two way guys in the VHL for 4-5 seasons. He swept a bunch of awards even while playing second line center. Hands down one of my favorite draft picks ever.

5th Overall: LW – Vesto Slipher @Hybrid1486 - B
Slipher was a great pick at the time. He had a short career but very good numbers during it. Consistently scoring 20+ goals in each of his four seasons. He only played two seasons in Quebec before being moved to Helsinki but he was a nice player for Quebec while he played there.

Round Two:
12th Overall: C – Oleksiy Revchenko @AW13 - B
Revchenko unfortunately never played a game in a Meute uniform but he was a played four seasons in Calgary and one short one in Helsinki.
13th Overall: LW – Karl von Moltke @alecbama - D
Went inactive quite early on in his career. Part of the large trade to Calgary that also included Revchenko.
14th Overall: D – Lando Baxter @Elhandon - D
Also a part of the large trade to Calgary that meant he never got to play a game in a Meute uniform.
16th Overall: RW – Roctrion King @Romaris - B
Never got to play a game in a Meute uniform but went on to have a very successful career in New York, Helsinki and Toronto. Even netting 43 goals in one season.

Round Three:
20th Overall: G – Kevin Weekes @Lefty - D

Season 63: LINK 

This was the of the mega drafts that lead to the revitalization of the entire VHL. Unfortunately it is also one of my worst drafts.

Round One:
8th Overall: LW - Jose Gonzalez @Jose Gonzalez - D
No offence but one of my worst draft picks ever. We had a rocky start right off the draft. He wanted a lot of salary and we were a salary cap team which drove a little of a divide between the two of us. We eventually got him signed at a reduced hit but it fractured the relationship. I eventually moved him to Davos for some draft picks.

Second Round:

15th Overall: RW - Jorgon Weyed @Joubo - B
Weyed is probably my favorite pick of this draft. He didn’t play that long for Quebec/Vancouver but he played great while he was here. He eventually went to Moscow and played the rest of his career there but I still remember when he was a rookie in the Locker Room. Great guy and decent player.

Third Round:

23rd Overall: C – Thodore Gauthier @Frank - D
As the Ex GM of Quebec I thought I could keep him coming back… Unfortunately I was wrong and he never got past his starting TPE.
24th Overall: LW – Randoms @hedgehog337 - A
Easily one of the biggest steals in league history. He didn’t even finish a full season in Quebec before I moved him to Davos. That didn’t stop him though. He went on dominate the league while playing on Riga and Moscow. I should have held onto him longer.

Fourth Round:

31st Overall: RW – Nikita Flipachyev @Arayvenn - D

Season 64: LINK

This was another historical draft for the league and again it was one of the ones I had a lot of misses on. This was the Draft class that the Quebec Meute turned into the Vancouver Wolves and was kind of a turning page for the organization.

First Round:

5th Overall: RW – Pat Svoboda @StamkosFan - B
Svoboda had a good career but 90% of that did not happen in a Vancouver Uniform. We had a rocky start regarding significant contract demands and we were a contending team that couldn’t afford low TPE players with large cap hits. Svoboda like Jose eventually got moved to Davos and later Riga.

Second Round:

11th Overall: D – Jagger Philliefan @Philliefan - B
Philliefan never blew up the scoreboards but he was an absolute warrior. He played the game that no one else wanted to the shutdown defenceman. He was a huge part of the cup winning team with shutting down the top guns of the other team all white putting up decent assist numbers. He also became part of the leadership team and helped me out as Assistant General Manager for several seasons.

15th Overall: RW – Nathan N @NathanN - D
Picked up by Moscow in the Expansion Draft.

Third Round:

21st Overall: D – Evgeni Komarov @Gooningitup - C
Wanted to go to a newer team and played for Moscow for 4 seasons playing a depth goon role.

Fourth Round:

29th Overall: LW – William Karlsson @wiggo - D

Season 65: LINK 

This draft set the wolves up for a long time. It had some great depth picks and some solid roster players that formed the backbone of the cup winning team.

First Round:

4th Overall: C – Gritty @chatfan036 - A
Gritty was an interested player for Vancouver. He played a depth role when the Wolves won the cup and was a solid Locker Room presence. His best years came when he was playing in Moscow but that doesn’t take away how important of a role he played when he was in Vancouver.

8th Overall: RW – Matthew Kai @FBR - C
Kai unfortunately never lived up to expectations and also got taken in the Expansion draft by Malmo. What they did do is have a long lasting depth role in Toronto’s system.

9th Overall: D/RW – Denver Wolfe @InstantRockstar - B
Wolfe is the first player I have ever drafted that played their entire career in Vancouver. Wolfe played in a depth role on the cup winning season but that doesn’t downplay his impact on the team and the locker-room. He was a dominate force later on in his career but never put up Elite numbers. When he swapped to Wing he was a much better player but he is part of the core that never could get it done other than 67.

Second Round:

14th Overall: G – Joe Nixon @Bonzaijoe - D
Nixon never made the starting role throughout their career but they did play on a lot of different teams. Even winning the cup as the backup in Seattle.

18th Overall: LW – Matteo @tunedtorock - D
Never made a large splash in the league.

Third Round:

22nd Overall: RW – Brian Strong @Wheaties - B
Strong also didn’t get to play in Vancouver but they did play a long career when they got to Helsinki. A good second line winger that produced and was solid defensively. Wish I got to hold onto this player longer.

Fourth Round:

28th Overall: RW – Don Draper @Infernal - B
Draper also didn’t get to play much for Vancouver and was traded to Davos. He thrived in Prague in three of his four seasons. Good depth pick for the spot that I got him. I wish I got to keep him a lot longer than I did. I regret moving on from him so early. 

31st Overall: LW – Billy Kimber @Dingle - D

Season 66: LINK 
This draft got us one of the best players to ever wear a Wolves Uniform and also was the final piece of the puzzle and pushed us over the edge to win the illusive cup for Vancouver.

First Round:

2nd Overall: LW - Julius Freeman @rjfryman - A+
The second A+ of this list is almost an understatement. Freeman turned out to be one of the best goal scorers of the low scoring era. He netted 40+ goals in 3 seasons and 30+ in all but his rookie season. Dominate is almost too light of a word for Freeman. He also didn’t only impact the Wolves on the ice but in the Locker Room and in the Head office later becoming the Assistant General Manager of the Vancouver Wolves. He played all but two full seasons as a part of the Wolves and is a recent inductee to the Wolves team Hall of Fame. He’s a great player and an even greater friend.

Second Round:

14th Overall: RW – Shawnomir Jagr @TheLastOlympian07 - B
Jagr was also a key part when it came to the Wolves cup win. He also joins Denver Wolfe as one of the only players to play their entire career in a Wolves uniform. He held the 2nd line Right Wing pretty much his entire Wolves career. He was a solid defence winger and even got a couple 30+ goal seasons. Unfortunately he is part of the core when we couldn’t get over the hump after Season 67.

18th Overall: LW – Kyle Sabertooth @uphillmoss - D
Never played a VHL game.

Third Round:

28th Overall: C – Hans Gruber @TheFlash - C
Played a depth role on the Wolves when they won the cup. He later on when to become inactive and traded during the Season 69 season to NYA.

Sixth Round:

53rd Overall: C – Ben Hafkey @McLovin - B
Ben Hafkey… One of my greatest depth picks of all time. Some people don’t expect to get an active in the third round let alone the sixth round! Unfortunately I had to trade Hafkey because of cap reasons and its one of the trades I regret the most. He was a great locker room presence and a great role player. After he got moved to Helsinki he played five more seasons with them.

Seventh Round:

63rd Overall: C – BALLS McZehrl @Rent A McZ - D

Eighth Round:

73rd Overall: G – Patrick Vigneault @Patpou22 - D

Season 67: LINK 

First Round:

8th Overall: D – Micheal Gary Scott @Motzaburger - B
Scott has been a polarizing player ever since Vancouver picked him 8th overall.  He was the worst dman by far during the cup winning season posting a -30 +/- during the season but as soon as the playoffs hit he really picked it up by going +6 in 18 games. His best seasons came in 69 and 70 when he was able to net 30 goals as a defenceman! In 70 he was traded to the upcoming contender in NYA and has posted good numbers ever since landing there. He is the first player on this list that is still playing.

Second Round:

19th Overall: G - Greg Eagles @Greg_Di - A
I can’t say enough good things about Eagles. He was an active voice in the locker room and is a stellar goalie. He is also still playing just like Scott above but he hit another gear ever since he got the starting job in Season 68. He won the cup as a backup with the Wolves in 67 and was the backbone when the Wolves had the best regular season in the league in 69. In Season 70 he won two of the top goalie awards and then he was unfortunately traded to Riga during the next season. It’s rare you get a franchise caliber goalie in the second round let alone a late second round pick.

Third Round:

29th Overall: D - Khalabib Stiopic @SweetMike666 - D

Forth Round:

33rd Overall: D – Charles Drumm @frescoelmo  - C
He was shortly traded to the DC Dragons Expansion team and played the rest of his career there. Nothing special but a solid depth defenceman.

36th Overall: RW – Erik Draven  @Jbeezy76 - B
When I originally drafted Draven I wasn’t quite sure what I had. Unfortunately I lost him in the expansion draft to Prague. That’s where he made an immediate impact and was later moved to Helsinki where he is finishing up his last season. Solid player that I wish I had somehow held onto.

Fifth Round:

51st Overall: LW – Tormund Giantsbane @Jonessee27 - D

Sixth Round:

62nd Overall: RW – Adrei Mikhailov @Big Mac - D
A first gen that gave up on a player to early. Just to recreate and make one of the best players in the league…. What could have been?

Season 68: LINK 
Will this be the draft that the Wolves picked the backbone of their backend that can lead them to another cup?

First Round:

4th Overall: D – Jeff Downey @JeffD - A
I traded up this draft to get up to Downey’s range and man that was worth it. Downey started slow his first season but he was an active guy in the locker room. Every since Season 72 though Downey has taken huge steps to become the franchise Defenceman he was meant to be. He has 106 points last season and 32 of those were goals! He is the offensive powerhouse on the modern Vancouver’s backend. He as started off a little slow this season but is no slouch and is putting up some impressive defensive stats. Time will tell if becomes my best ever drafted defenceman.

Third Round:

36th Overall: D – Tony Bolonee @Tbeez99 - B
Another player I wish I kept my hands on longer. He is your prototypical shutdown defenceman that can dish the puck occasionally. He has found a home in Helsinki and I don’t see him moving away from there unless he has to.

Fifth Round:

60th Overall: C – Cameron Eastwood @CammyM - D

Season 69: LINK 
This was the first draft in my entire career as a GM that I did not have a first round pick. That doesn’t mean I didn’t get a franchise caliber player in it though!

Second Round:

18th Overall: G - Jimmy Spyro @DarkSpyro - A
Spyro… one of the best steals of this entire list. He’s a complete workhorse in the locker-room and on the ice. He’s constantly positive and is slowly becoming one of if not the best goalies in the league. He has only been a starter for two of his four season on the Wolves but that has diminished his impact on the Wolves. Time will tell if he can lead the Wolves to glory as this is his first season he was voted in as Captain of the Wolves.

23rd Overall: D – Griff Manzer @Garsh - B
Manzer is one of those players that never gets the credit he deserves. He is a complete defensive stud and last season took a couple steps ahead in the goal scoring column. He is an active locker-room guy and is one of the best guys around on the site. He most likely will never get any trophies but that doesn’t take away from the impact he has on the Wolves. Him constantly getting nods for becoming the Captain is a small example of the impact he makes.

Third Round:

30th Overall: RW – Sade Taika @Sade - D
36th Overall: C – Shane Weibel @ComplexRevo - D

Forth Round:

37th Overall: G – Isak Sjostrom @Austin2997 - C
Currently the backup for the Vancouver Wolves. Inactive.

44th Overall: D – Kato von Essen @Katobaron - D

Season 70: LINK 
Unfortunately in Season 69 I made one of my worst trades I ever made and lost the two first round picks I had in this draft… I didn’t have a pick till the forth round and unfortunately nothing came out of those players.

Forth Round:

40th Overall: G – Jake Freuer @Hbk16991031 - D
44th Overall: RW – Ethan Magee @predsfan59 - D
48th Overall: RW – Mikko Rantanen @bagelbitesisbae - D

Season 71: LINK 
This was kind of one of my worst drafts. With only one of the players currently active.

First Round:

8th Overall: LW – Joe Proto @proto - C
While at the time this was a little bit of a reach in the draft I thought it was an educated reach. Proto was one of the best up and coming members and looked to be a player that would make a solid impact for a long time. His vision of the VHL was a little different than what it is and he decided to leave. He could have been a great player if he stayed around.

Second Round:

22nd Overall: LW – Squirrely Dan @jacobaa19 - B
Dan was an unfortunate expansion draft casualty. He got picked up by one of the newest expansion teams the Chicago Phoenix. Ever since landing in Chicago he has been a solid player. This is only his second season in the big leagues and I don’t see him slowing down anytime soon. This might be a player that I might wish that I had protected.

Third Round:

26th Overall: LW – Kazimir Komarov @Gooningitup - D
Never played a game at the VHL Level.

30th Overall: RW - Blake Bridges @Blake Bridge - D

31st Overall: LW – Xavier Hills @inflastud - D

32nd Overall: RW – Raiens Grasis @raiens - D
Still property of the Vancouver Wolves and is occasionally active. Most likely won’t make the big leagues at current pace.

36th Overall: C – Cummins Aulhovere @BoucherFan12 - D
Also semi active and most likely wont make the big leagues.

Season 72: LINK 
This was an interesting draft as the players I got in the 2nd round could arguable beat out the ones I got in the first round. Its still too soon to say that for sure though.

4th Overall: RW - Gino DiGiannantonio @pennypenny - C
Gino’s player agency has an interesting past. He has created a great player in the past and seemed dedicated to doing it again. He has a rocky past with saying some fringe stuff and that has driven him away from the league. He currently plays for Moscow after we traded him during the offseason for roster space.

7th Overall: RW – Jungkok @tfong  - B
Jungkok is an interesting player. He is very physical and his player agency has a good record on making good players. Jungkok had a little falling out with the management of the Wolves and he asked for a trade. After getting traded to Malmo he seems to have found a better fit for his player. It was a deal that seems good for both sides as the Wolves got cap and roster space and a future pick and Jungkok found a home that he can thrive with.

Second Round:

13th Overall: C – Andrew Su @Da_Berr - A
These letter grades are getting hard to give to players now. A lot of them are too young to tell what they rank but Su will most likely top out at an A+. Su somehow fell to the Wolves with the 13th Overall pick. He will mostly likely be the first line Centre for the Wolves for a long time after he just signed a long-term contract extension. Don’t be surprised to see this player be a staple for the Wolves for the majority of his career. Only time will tell how good Su truly can be.

15th Overall: RW – Gregg Stallion @SweatyBeaver - A
This letter grade might be a little high this early into his career but putting up almost PPG in his career as a rookie and sophomore is impressive. He’s a great locker room guy and just like Su time will tell if he becomes one of the faces of the Wolves franchise.

Forth Round:

41st Overall: RW – Izzy Valencia @scoop - D
This is my 2nd time drafting from this player agency and unfortunately it’s the 2nd time I’ve gotten a bust. One day I hope I will get a steal.

Season 73: LINK 

This was the draft that he team really needed to get some solid hits on. In the middle of the rebuild and retool we needed to get some solid players and I think we could get everything we could ask for.

First Round:

3rd Overall: D – Micah Adrienne @Poptart - A (A+)
I’m going to start putting potential in brackets as this is only a season old and hard to give a good answer. Adrienne is a player that I can see being a career player for the Wolves and one that can potentially become one of the best on this list. Playing a defensive first game is not a glorious path to insane numbers but its one that can lead you to cups. Adrienne is one of the players that I can see leading the Wolves young core to cup after cup if we can get our chemistry together.

14th Overall: D – Shawn Glade III @ShawnGlade - C (B)
Glade has had an interesting history in the league. He has made some really good players and one of them even lead the team to victory in S67! Hoping to spark that same passion we found that it was a very solid pick to make. Ever since being drafted he has taken some steps back but we hope to get him back on track to reach his full potential. He could be truly great if he put his mind back into training.

Second Round:

19th Overall: C – Kevin King @IamMOOSE - B (A)
King just jumped up to the big leagues this season! It’s hard to get a good read on what type of player he will end up being but his scoring pace so far (7 points in 12 games) is a pretty good indicator that we got a decent player on our hands. He’s a solid Locker room guy and I hope that he will be a Wolf for a long time. Only time will tell if he can reach his true potential.

20th Overall: RW – Jasper Norberg @jpsd - B (A)
Norberg just like King is starting their first season. Norberg has thrived in the shiny lights of the big leagues. Already starting their career off with 17 points in 12 games. Norberg has shown flashes of real sniping ability. We will have to see if he can keep his PPG pace up.

34th Overall: LW – Florent Vericel @dart - C (B)
Vericel has taken a little step back since being drafted and has slowed down on the training hours. If they picked it back up they could easily join the duo of Norberg and King on the Wolves roster.

36th Overall: RW - Jeff Odinson @GoldGear88 - C (B)
Odison has been a great player at the VHLM level but they need to take an extra step to make the big leagues and make an impact eventually.

Forth Round:

58th Overall: G – Mikkel Kjotthaug @Viberaberus - D
66th Overall: RW – Jack Smith @Buffalo Sabres - D
67th Overall: RW – Frank Apples @Frank Apples - D

Season 74: LINK 

First Round:

3rd Overall: C - Venus Thightrap @BladeMaiden - A (A+)
The sky is literally the limit for Thightrap. She could easily become one of the best players in the league of she keeps up her current training pace. Such a young player already having 9 points in 12 games is very very impressive. She is already one of the leaders in the locker room and already narrowly missed getting a letter on her chest. A couple more seasons and she will be one of the players to watch.

4th Overall: D – Emi Rune @Emi - A (A+)
Rune is in the same boat as Thightrap. She could easily be one of the best players on the back end very quickly. With a super impressive 13 points in 12 games as a rookie anything is possible. Either of these two players have the ability to become the best players out of this draft. Rune is also a leader in the locker room with the player agency also part of the Wolves management. A player and agency this soon getting a voice in a team office is impressive and we can’t wait to see what they can come up with next, be that awards or league knowledge.

6th Overall: RW – Onde Sandstrom @fonziGG - A (A+)
Getting these three dominate players all in the same draft is truly a General Managers dream. Sandstrom is a great voice in the locker room and is already disappointed with his performance with only 7 points in 12 games... If that’s disappointing we can’t wait to see what is an acceptable point total for this player. Sandstrom might tell you he’s having a slow start but with the potential of this player we don’t him being disappointed for long. We can see these three draft picks become household names for the entire league let alone Wolves fans.

Second Round:

19th Overall: C – Riley Couture @Riley_Couture - B (A)
Couture was rumored to be gone when we were picking at 22nd so we made sure to pay the price to get this elite prospect. Couture might not being playing with the big team this season but already is playing at an elite level in the minors. We can’t wait to see what Couture can do in the big leagues once they come up for sure next season.

Forth Round:

57th Overall: G – Markus Emerson Jr @Xflexz - C (A)
With one of the most surprising players I’ve ever drafted we get Emerson Jr. Seemingly coming out of no where. We were expecting a depth goalie for the future but he has all of a sudden turned into one of the hardest workers in the minors. If he can keep up his torrid training pace you will be able to see Emerson Jr in a Wolves Jersey sooner than later.

51st Overall: C – Haydon Learmonth @Haydon Learmonth - D (C)
Has yet to hit the gym since being drafted by the Wolves.

Well that was a little longer than I expected… I might do these more often that way I don’t have to make them quite as long.  That all is every draft pick I’ve made since becoming the General Manager of the Quebec Meute and Vancouver Wolves Franchise. This literally took hours to don’t forget to subscribe and make sure to smash that like button.

Thank you to whoever read even a little bit of this.
hockey GIF

for fong

-Beav

(5.1k words)

1 hour ago, Beaviss said:

Season 69: LINK 
This was the first draft in my entire career as a GM that I did not have a first round pick. That doesn’t mean I didn’t get a franchise caliber player in it though!

Second Round:

18th Overall: G - Jimmy Spyro @DarkSpyro - A
Spyro… one of the best steals of this entire list. He’s a complete workhorse in the locker-room and on the ice. He’s constantly positive and is slowly becoming one of if not the best goalies in the league. He has only been a starter for two of his four season on the Wolves but that has diminished his impact on the Wolves. Time will tell if he can lead the Wolves to glory as this is his first season he was voted in as Captain of the Wolves.

Thanks for the praise! This whole article was an amazing read, great work dude! ? 

@Beaviss

Thanks for the kind words. 

My numbers definitely  prove it. 

Since joining Helsinki :

300 games played 

Draven scored :

118 goals 144 assists equaling 262 pts. 

+32 Plus/minus 

19 points in 17 playoff games last season and a Finals appearance. 

20+ goals every year in the VHL. Not bad for my first ever player creation ⚡

8 hours ago, Beaviss said:

11th Overall: D – Alvaro Jokinen @Ahma - C
Immediately traded because he only plays for Davos teams. I guess he likes to lose.

Not true, I hate losing. But my love, loyalty and dedication for HC Davos Dynamo is above and beyond such thing as losing a few games. Don't get me wrong, I do love winning, but only with Davos. There's no satisfaction otherwise.

On 9/22/2020 at 5:45 PM, Beaviss said:

62nd Overall: RW – Adrei Mikhailov @Big Mac - D
A first gen that gave up on a player to early. Just to recreate and make one of the best players in the league…. What could have been?

What could’ve had been, oh well can’t wait to get drafted by Vancouver next season or something like that