Vegas GM's Drunken Word Vomit

Spartan

So a full disclaimer, I'm not really drunk. I just need a VHL.com for the Affiliate Check lol. With that being said though, I have the opportunity to vomit like a drunk, except with words. And while sober. If you're reading this, I'm truly sorry. Best to look away now.

So haven't written one of these in about a month, so I bet the word count will sneak up on me, but also gives me a chance to write about quite a lot that's happened. I'm not particularly interested in talking about the end of last season, or anything before this last draft, just because it's the past, and well....the past is the past. Quite a few folks on Vegas including @ZP16 and @JigglyGumballs have recapped our draft, and both of them have had some solid reviews and thoughts on what our draft looked like. I'm quite pleased with it as well, as we were able to secure some of our top targets in just about every round of the draft. @NickSunderbruch was someone we really wanted back on Vegas, and while I couldn't snag him for Moscow in the VHL Draft, I'm very happy to have acquired him in the VHLM draft.

Our rookies, @Hoopydog, @SimmerDown99, @Nordin and @Ledge_and_Dairy are also already exceeding expectations, and are putting in the work every day. Las Vegas is a special to me since it's where I joined as a first-gen, and have always felt like it's been an environment that welcomes and fosters first-gens. It's a pleasure to be able to do the same every season for new users, and to continue to build relationships with recreates such as @frescoelmo and @ZP16.

I think I've said enough. Vegas baby!