TOR GM regrets unfortunate start.

Peace

TORONTO, ONTARIO -- The Toronto Legion are currently 1-9-1 to begin the season seventy four campaign, and it's something that is bothering some members of the team. "We're capable of so much more," claimed Legion defender Erik Killinger. "We've been close the majority of the games, just can't seem to turn a lead into a victory or push while we're behind one. I think we're playing good, most of us have reasonable stats too, maybe it's just bad luck." 

GM Peace is one of the more frustrated individuals on the team. "We've changed tactics, lines, had a father visit the locker room on Sunday... Oh lord, grant our team success, and soon." 

This is the second time in Peace's career as the general manager of the Toronto Legion his team has gone ten straight games (or more) with the opposing team skating away with a victory. It's a blemish on his record that'll never be deleted, and one he's certainly upset about, but the Legion recovered last time and clinched a playoff spot that went the full series against the Calgary Wranglers. 

review: Indeed it has been a hard start for us. I think you got good character in here and capturing some of the frustration that the team is feeling, not to mention you yourself. You bring up the fact that a lot of the games are close, out chancing the other team and some of the tough history you've had as the GM of the team so far, giving us a glimpse of what it's been like for you. I think a bit more of content here would have been nice but your articles are always quality, 8/10