Game Night Preview

Ledge

I’m only doing three games for whatever reason

Game 1: Minnesota Storm vs. Ottawa Lynx

A decently hyped Eastern Conference match up, the defending champions Storm are up against the upstart Lynx. The Lynx have burst out of the gate, chasing the 21st for first place in the division while having players like Jackson Philliefan and Jolly Greene Giant leading the team to success.

As I said earlier, the Storm are struggling. Not as much as the Bulls, mind you. Just enough to be in the lower half of the conferences. And although players like Yuuto Kira Cloudera are bringing to their A-game, the team just isn’t a championship team this year.

Prediction: 6-2 OTT

Game 2: Las Vegas Aces vs. Yukon Rush

A hugely important match between Western heavyweights will decide who takes 2nd in the conference tonight. The Aces started off slow, but have gained steam and are on a winning streak heading into this game against another successful team. The Yukon Rush we’re  not a good team last year to say the least, earning themselves the 3rd overall pick and selecting Jonas Stormsson. But this is a different year. The Rush are headlined by Vlad Imir, Lucifer Olivier Leveque, and Fat palloon, who are all putting up enormous amounts of points. 

The Las Vegas Aces, my crew, started off the season by losing to a couple of bad teams. However, they’ve been able to pick it up and gather some wins, riding the impressive performances of Gary Rush, Kasper Kankkunen, and Rhynex Entertainment, among others 

Prediction: 4-3 LVA

Game 3: Saskatoon Wild vs. San Diego Marlins*

*Not actually the third game, but I feel there’s should be a spotlight on the best team in the league(not you, San Diego)

The Saskatoon Wild have been catching everyone’s eyes lately, winning like crazy over and over again. Tonight, they face the Marlins, who don’t have the best record but have been able to scrape together some wins. With players such as Logan Hoffman and Nathaniel N leading the way, I think they have a dark horse chance at catching the Wild off guard

Holy smokes. The Saskatoon Wild exist. I pity whoever has to play the, next, especially their goalie. Brian Strong Jr., Florent Vericel, Alex Zouzouambe, and Gabriel Johnson are all in the top six in scoring. Watch out, the Wild are coming for the back of your net

Prediction: 8-3 SSK

394 words

Edited by Ledge_and_Dairy
To add predictions to the two paragraphs

57 minutes ago, Ledge_and_Dairy said:

Not actually the third game, but I feel there’s should be a spotlight on the best team in the league(not you, San Diego)

Now that's an ouch for SDM ???