(S75) LW - JT Thrash, TPE: 60

Thrash94Gaming

CdFeji5.png
Welcome to the league, @Thrash94Gaming!

I'm the AGM of the Mexico City Kings and we can offer you Top 6 minutes along with time on the special teams. We aren't the strongest team this season, so a cup is likely off the table, but if you want to join a fun and active locker room that can help you learn the ropes of the league, then Mexico is the place for you!

Just quote this post and say "acepto ?" to become royalty!

What’s up @Thrash94Gaming!

Want lots of playing time? A chance to rack up the points? Help Miami make the playoffs? We have a young group and we are missing one winger to slot into the top 6. That spot has your name on it. You are going to be put in a position to succeed personally and with the team. 

If want to play for the Miami Marauders then quote this offer and respond “Miami!!” And I will slot you into the lineup for tomorrow’s games.

Good luck my dude!

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM

hey @Thrash94Gaming

My name is Zack, I'm actually a mod in your stream (no flex LOL) "xWatchMeKlutch" and more-known as "bigchunguss" as of recent haha. 

I am the GM of San Diego, we'd love to have you on the team, we are a rebuilder but we can offer max mins and a fun atmosphere, the LR is always an enjoyable and comfortable place to be. 

Quote this if you'd like to come join us :)