Hiring S74 WJC GMS

Acydburn

• Commissioner

So its that time again, another WJC tournament. My comrade, @rjfryman and I are looking for 5 general managers to take control of a different team in the tournament. If you have interest in the WJC or in gaining experience of being a GM then this could be a job for you. 

Responsibilities

• Selecting a 9 Forwards, 4 Defenseman, and 2 Goalies to represent your team, based on around Country origins.
  • Help communication with the team in the respective team forum and in game threads. As well as bring a general sense of excitement to the tournament and its players.
  • Submit lines for each game. 
  • If you do not have experience with this, it is not a disqualification.
  • This tournament is a great way to gain experience.  

Teams

?? Team Canada ??

?? Team USA ??

?? Team Europe ??

? Team Asia ?

?️ Team World ?️

Important Notes

The pay for the position of WJC GM is 2 capped TPE for the duration of the tournament. 

If you do not have any previous management experience in the VHL, then this role is a great way to introduce you to the basic concept of managing a team.

We are looking for applicants who not only are excited about having the job but whom are ready to spread that excitement to the surrounding community. 

If you have existing experience and want to be a resource for future GM's please message me.

How To Apply

Simply apply below.

This is going to be used as an indication of who has interest in becoming a GM. After this posting we will reach out with some questions.

Reminder: You do not have to have ANY GM or STHS experience prior to being a WJC GM. If you are a newer member do no hesitate to apply. We have people who can if you need anything.

Resources

World Juniors HQ

World Junior Rules

World Junior Player & GM Stats

World Junior Collective Rankings