Jacob Carson

I'll have to try to take some personal Bias away from how I feel about this graphic, I'll be  the first to admit I still love seeing Philly Graphics. If you add on my personal bias for Goalie sigs in general, you should be able to guess that this sig defiantly made me smile when I saw it. I guess my biggest qualm with this graphic is the colours that were chosen for the recolor, I love the high contrast but i just don't think the Reapers Main colors were being displayed in their best light. Complexity of layers and filters may have helped blend this a bit more seamlessly. The over all effect of the graphic is a solid and the text is super legible. Great job on this one, I look forward to seeing more @KaleebtheMighty

8/10

This graphic mad me wanna nut. them pads are the stuff of dreams. I'd trade both my wife and kids as well as my virginity (don't ask how I had kids) for a pair of those bad boys. The little paint swashes behind the tendy are also disgusting. Also your teams jersey colour are also pretty gross.

10/10

That's awesome man. The pads, the logo, it's a little blurry but still fantastic. I wish I had the talent to make graphics. I can't even tell who it was (the render) originally. It's excellent work man. Who was the render based on?

9/10

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/4/2020 at 12:22 AM, IamMOOSE said:

That's awesome man. The pads, the logo, it's a little blurry but still fantastic. I wish I had the talent to make graphics. I can't even tell who it was (the render) originally. It's excellent work man. Who was the render based on?

9/10

Andrei Vasilevskiy, thanks for the praise!