Addison McLaren press conference

tcookie

Well, it seems player press conferences aren't super popular with how easy it is to answer 6 questions in the team threads and what not... but wanted to give people a chance to ask some questions to get to know Addison McLaren as a player/prospect. We'll see how this goes and I'll do the team one once I choose a team if I have to..

@tcookie25

1. How is your player doing so far this season?

2. What kind of player are you trying to become? Sniper, playmaker, defensive... why?

3. If you had to compare your player to someone in the NHL, who would you choose?

4. How are you finding the league so far? What are some things you like? Is there anything you dislike or don’t care for?

5. Any VHL teams jump out at you that you would like to play for? 

BEST OF LUCK!!  

6 hours ago, Banackock said:

@tcookie25

1. How is your player doing so far this season?

2. What kind of player are you trying to become? Sniper, playmaker, defensive... why?

3. If you had to compare your player to someone in the NHL, who would you choose?

4. How are you finding the league so far? What are some things you like? Is there anything you dislike or don’t care for?

5. Any VHL teams jump out at you that you would like to play for? 

BEST OF LUCK!!  

Thank you!

1) I've just signed with Miami so I haven't played yet, but I'm excited to play in my first games! Hopefully I can provide a spark to help them move up the standings a bit.

2) I'm a small but hyper-competitive player, love to score goals, not afraid of the dirty areas or to stand up for teammates. A fast, physical, goal scoring forward who won't back down.

3) I think I share a lot of strengths and weaknesses with a player like Evander Kane, as far as current NHLers go. I try to model my game after Theoren Fleury, who really blazed a trail for players around my size, so if we're going all time NHLers, that would be my comparison.

4) There's a lot to learn so I've been reading up a lot on how things work, reading some build guides, some stuff on what the ratings do, how to earn max TPE. Honestly, everything looks really good so far. The integration with the site is awesome, people seem eager to help, the amount of history available is really cool. I'm definitely looking forward to it.

5) I'm drawn to the history of some of the original teams, and if I had to say anything right now, maybe the Toronto Legion or Riga Reign. But truth be told, I'd be happy with wherever I'm drafted and will look forward to helping whatever team that may be become a winner.