Best way to build your player.

NickSunderbruch

Today I'm going to show you all how to build your player properly for success. Follow this guide and I can promise you that you WILL find success in one form or another. I'm going to tell you what stats need maxed the most, and what stats need to be just ignored. Sometimes we all need a little help, and I'm here to help you.

The absolute best way to put TPE into your player is to put every single bit of it into skating. The reason I say this, is because just in case you don't want to be a hockey player anymore you can always be an Olympic figure skater. Why worry about scoring? Goalies are chumps anyways, not a single goalie in the minors or major league can stop a BEACH BALL. It's a fact, look it up every goalie in existence has a .000 save percentage and a 10000000000 GAA. Like I said it's a fact, goalies don't matter. Why would you want to put any into passing either? Hockey is a solo game, your teammates are just opposition in disguise, always looking for more attention from the coach than you. Teammates are just going to get in your way, the way the game is set up means you have to be the best skater in the world, because the objective is to defeat bowser and rescue princess peach, and to do that you have to skate on ice through flaming hoops and skate over the throats of oompaloompas in order to find the One Piece. 

I hope you guys enjoyed this clearly serious piece.