I'm Sorry

Elijah (Fong's Son)

Hello VHL, I recently have been going on and off the VHL discord for the past few weeks, and I know that it was selfish and wrong for me to put this community at risk for my own pleasure. Although I want to communicate through discord seeing that it is easier to interact with people, I don't think the rules would condone this seeing I am still 12 years old. This does not mean I will be leaving the forums, it will just mean that for the next 9 or so months, I will not be on the VHL community discord. I will continue to check the forums and hang around in the Wolves and Mexico City discord. If you are worried that I have multiple alts on the server, I have disabled all of those accounts and left the VHL. I know that I love the VHL and my actions have caused the VHL staff and commissioners to consider a ban on the Forums as well, which I did not want to happen. I sincerely apologize for what I have been doing recently, and I have put a stop to it.

(Bring on the shit talk)

Thanks,
Eli:)

It’s okay @Elijah (Fong's Son)

Idk why it would turn into a forum ban either. Just behave yourself until you can abide by the rules and continue enjoying the VHL in the meantime on the forums and such. 

start a chatzy or whatever the hell theyre called. There’s also another thing one of my GM leagues used but the name escapes me now. Can always do MSN messenger too. 

That's.... mature of you. Good one Elijah, you can't undo the past but you can work to make the future better. Keep that up and we can have a big ol Discord party in 9 months!