Grinding

Nordin

Well I’ve been earning TPE and getting myself up in skill but I’m still waiting for that breakout this year frankly. I’m hardly producing at this point which concerns me, I mean I’m not expecting to light up the world or anything but wow. I only have 3 points this season, 2 of which are goals. I know I’m playing bottom 6 minutes but even with that limited time I’m a bit worried. I would expect at least 5-6 points right now.  But I guess I’ll just have to keep on that grind to get to an elite level. I was also wondering if anyone had any tips on building a 2 way player which is what I’m going for. All I’m really looking for is to be more of an impact player for my team and to help raise my draft stock a bit. I’m hoping to be a 3rd rounder or better. Whether or not I achieve my goal kind of depends on how I finish this season so I’m a wee bit worried. I don’t want to have a perennial minors career or a constant bottom 6 role at the next level but that may be where I’m at if I can’t fix the holes in my game. Maybe just a bit wore work and I’ll see better results, so I suppose we will all see in the coming seasons 

Edited by Nordin

I can see the shine from your star potential! Keep taking in all the information you can get and continue doing the little things like battling for the puck because it'll be your time to shine even brighter whenever you get more ice-time next season. You'll be fine. Not sure how to build a two way but sure somebody knows, probably the most impactful player type 

On 10/3/2020 at 5:10 PM, ZP16 said:

I can see the shine from your star potential! Keep taking in all the information you can get and continue doing the little things like battling for the puck because it'll be your time to shine even brighter whenever you get more ice-time next season. You'll be fine. Not sure how to build a two way but sure somebody knows, probably the most impactful player type 

Thanks man I appreciate it! Still getting used to the player building but I’ll figure it out