(S75) C - Michael Brown, TPE: 66

Brownieplayshockey

Welcome to the VHL @Brownieplayshockey

I am the GM of the Miami Marauders and we are looking to add new and active members to our squad this season. You’ll have the opportunity to move up the lineup quickly if you show that you’re active. We want to turn the corner and push for a playoff spot and I think with your help we can make that happen.

We have a great LR with many active alumni and new players that are going to help you learn the ropes of the VHL. Take your time but if Miami is the place you want to start your career then quote this offer and “accept” and I will get you in to the locker room and into the lineup ASAP!

Good luck in the VHL

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM

5 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Welcome to the VHL @Brownieplayshockey

I am the GM of the Miami Marauders and we are looking to add new and active members to our squad this season. You’ll have the opportunity to move up the lineup quickly if you show that you’re active. We want to turn the corner and push for a playoff spot and I think with your help we can make that happen.

We have a great LR with many active alumni and new players that are going to help you learn the ropes of the VHL. Take your time but if Miami is the place you want to start your career then quote this offer and “accept” and I will get you in to the locker room and into the lineup ASAP!

Good luck in the VHL

Ricer13

Miami Marauders GM

Accept