(S75) LW - Edgar Bibergers, TPE: 66

eddie43

Dear Eddie:

Welcome to the league!

The San Diego Marlins are a proud organization with a winning attitude and prestige. We would be honored if you added your name to the growing list of greats to wear a Marlins' uniform. Wingers are the ammunition of an offense in the VHL/M and put up the numbers to grab the headlines. As a LW, you're a vital piece of scoring for any team, especially on a powerplay.

I firmly believe in the VHLM's mission to build strong, active members, and believe you can be a valued member of any organization which is why I'm offering you a deal to the Marlins. This is the first step in your career and your development as a player. I hope to be able to give you the knowledge and tools for continued success in the VHLM as you approach your milestones on your way to the VHL.

If you have further questions, feel free to reach out to me on here in a direct message or on Discord at Moose#8971. I'm always around if you have questions regardless of where you sign.

If you're ready to be a Marlins just quote this with the tag line:

"I'm Ready to Swim!"

9 minutes ago, eddie43 said:

Player Information

Username: eddie43

Player Name: Edgar Bibergers

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: LW

Height: 80 in.

Weight: 175 lbs.

Birthplace: Latvia

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Let me know if you need any help getting started or if you have any questions!

Where on YouTube did you hear about us?

8brfqff.png&key=0adc7757d92cf312c31a4a4e

Hey there @eddie43! My name is DoktorFunk and I am the General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx! Welcome to the league! We need star players to make a name for themselves in Ottawa, and there is no better time for you to join. If you’re looking to prove yourself and really put in the work for a chance at glory, this is the team for you! In return, we can promise you a locker room experience and training tips that are second to none! We have some of the brightest and most talented people in the Victory Hockey League available to you whenever you want.  We could use a star player like you in Ottawa! If you sign with us and let us help you develop, we have an even better chance

If you’re willing to put in a little time, I promise we can have an amazing amount of fun and success together! If you’re interested, please quote this post and say accept!” I'll then send over your contract to sign! Whether you decide to sign with us or not, I hope you have the very best of luck in your career, and I look forward to speaking with you very soon! Ready when you are!

ready lets go GIF

DoktorFunk

General Manager of the Ottawa Lynx

tNqDZWJ.png

Hey there @eddie43!

I'm the General Manger of the Minnesota Storm. 

We can offer you a position on the second line, we won the Founders Cup last season and are looking to do our best to defend it! 

If you need any help feel free to message me here on the forums or DM me on Discord and I'll do my best to assist you - regardless of what team you decide to join. If I'm not around you can also reach out to my AGM Mr_Hatter and he will be happy to assist you as well!
Looking forward to your decision and good luck with your career! If you want to join us, quote this and say "accepted"!

Cheers,

Rayzor
General Manager
Minnesota Storm

tNqDZWJ.png

zY1rwQ1.jpg

Welcome to the VHL, @eddie43

I'm a_Ferk, the Assistant General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild. This is a team with a deep history in the league and has enjoyed recent success as well, with two Founder's Cups in the past five seasons. We're in the midst of another strong season, currently in second place in the VHLM standings. Most importantly, Saskatoon enjoys a well-earned reputation as a great place to start your VHL career. 

We are currently able to offer you a spot on the third line. This of course could change, depending on your earning potential. 

If you feel that Saskatoon is the right place for you, simply quote this post and say, "#SaskyBois."

Edited by a_Ferk

Welcome to the VHL @eddie43! Thank you for creating a player and joining this awesome league. As a newly created player, you can choose any minor league team to play for. Take your time and pick the team that's best for you. 

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We have a good team this season, looking to continue our steak of 5 consecutive playoff appearances. We have a fun locker room consisting of both experienced and new players. This means you'll have a helpful, strong support system motivated to help Edgar Bibergers succeed. You would start on our 2nd line getting a ton on minutes right from the get go.

We'd love to have you on the team, if you wish to join quote this post and say "Fear the Reaper"