Der Meister AMA

der meister

Will edit first post with answers. Thanks to @gorlab!

1)Why don't you do podcasts anymore?

Honestly, the biggest reason is that my commute went from 25-35 minutes to 6-8 minutes, and it's too much of a pain to record a bunch of small segments and splice.

2)How's the covid era treated you? Are you still commuting to work or working from home now?

Eh. It's a weird time, especially with kids in school. Luckily our area has been among the better in the state. I worked from home from mid-March until June 30 and have been back since then. 

3) Have you written and sold any screenplays which got turned into massive hollywood blockbusters?

I freaking wish man. I'm still looking for an agent for my debut novel, though I am super picky with who I query and have only sent out a dozen or so in 3 years. I also have my children's chapter book series that I've queried a few times, but no luck there yet either.

4) Do you do any type of market investing? Stocks, Options, etc? Do you have any stock tips?

We have an IRA but generally-speaking I don't give a shit about the market, or as I've come to think of it, the Rich People's Feelings Graph. Unless you're high up in a company's org chart and/or have a lot invested, the "economy" is a bullshit system designed to hold back the Everyman, much like credit score systems.

Are you still active on SHL? Thoughts on Wasty stepping down as LAP GM?

I am not. Haven't been in years now. It became too much work for too little return with too many obnoxious kids playing on their parents' 'puters for me. 

5) Have you made any new friends since coming back to VHL activity? Any particular LRs/discords you've been active in?

I'm a little more low key in that regard than I used to be, but I will say that my London teammates, especially GM McWolf and MattyIce, have been awesome to chat with. Outside of London, GrittyIsKing is a good kid from my hometown and we've had a few solid chats as well.

I don't do Discord at all. The London LR is mainly me posting, with occasional cameos. The VHL as an on-site user is like a ghost town compared to what it used to be. But I still won't use discord.

Edited by der meister

Why don't you do podcasts anymore?

How's the covid era treated you? Are you still commuting to work or working from home now?

Have you written and sold any screenplays which got turned into massive hollywood blockbusters?

Do you do any type of market investing? Stocks, Options, etc? Do you have any stock tips?

Are you still active on SHL? Thoughts on Wasty stepping down as LAP GM?

Have you made any new friends since coming back to VHL activity? Any particular LRs/discords you've been active in?