(S75) RW - Brad Blanchard, TPE: 66

BIG BLANCH

Welcome to the VHL!

Unfortunately our team is full so we can't give you an offer, but there are a bunch of great teams out there who will hopefully give you an offer soon!

If you need any help, you are free to ask me anytime!

Best

Las Vegas AGM, Jiggs

zY1rwQ1.jpg

Welcome to the VHL!

I'm a_Ferk, the Assistant General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild. This is a team with a deep history in the league and has enjoyed recent success as well, with two Founder's Cups in the past five seasons. We're in the midst of another strong season, currently in second place in the VHLM standings. Most importantly, Saskatoon enjoys a well-earned reputation as a great place to start your VHL career. 

We are currently able to offer you a spot on the third line. This of course could change, depending on your earning potential. 

If you feel that Saskatoon is the right place for you, simply quote this post and say, "#SaskyBois."

jrm1ckU.png

Hello and welcome to the VHL! @BIG BLANCH

My name is Zack, I usually go by IR or Rockstar, and I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins. While we are in the midst of a rebuild, and you are going to receive a lot of offers, I’d love for you to consider us your new home, and I’ll start with the biggest reason.

THRASH IS ON OUR TEAM AND I AM KLUTCH (HIS MOD)! :D BUT ON TOP OF THAT…

We here at San Diego do not just consider ourselves a team, we consider ourselves a family. We provide a safe space for a lot of people to just have fun, explore the league and most importantly, enjoy themselves.

As a rebuilder, I can guarantee that you receive maximum minutes on all of our lines, this gives you a chance to reach your max potential and get a lot of points doing it! On top of that, I am the most tenured GM in the league with 10 seasons experience under my belt and more than 13 years IRL experience in sim leagues. This means I can teach you the ropes and really get hands on with creating a player you will be happy with.

If this all sounds like a family you want to be a part of, then please quote this offer and accept it. We cannot wait to potentially see you in a Marlins jersey.

Thank you for taking the time to consider us, and best of luck no matter your decision.

12 minutes ago, BIG BLANCH said:

Player Information

Username: BIG BLANCH

Player Name: Brad Blanchard

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: RW

Height: 74 in.

Weight: 210 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the VHL!

Let me know if you need any help getting started or if you have any questions!

Make sure to check out our discord channel for real time help and chat!
https://discord.gg/VrUxedS

tNqDZWJ.png

Hey there @BIG BLANCH!

I'm the General Manger of the Minnesota Storm. 

We can offer you a position on the second line, we won the Founders Cup last season and are looking to do our best to defend it! 

If you need any help feel free to message me here on the forums or DM me on Discord and I'll do my best to assist you - regardless of what team you decide to join. If I'm not around you can also reach out to my AGM Mr_Hatter and he will be happy to assist you as well!
Looking forward to your decision and good luck with your career! If you want to join us, quote this and say "accepted"!

Cheers,

Rayzor
General Manager
Minnesota Storm

tNqDZWJ.png

4ctvbuU.png

Welcome @BIG BLANCH
I'm Zetterberg the AGM of The Miami Marauders.

And we want you to join our roster of players.

We have a plan in place to make the playoffs but we need players to do it.

You would be getting loads of minutes and you'll be

put in the best place possible to rack up a ton of points.

So if you're interested in joining us in Miami quote this post with "accept"

and we'll get your player suited up and ready to go in our next game.

:mia:

Welcome to the league.

I am the GM of the Houston Bulls. So I'll be 100% honest with you. The team is not great and that is mostly on me. Our team did not have many picks in the draft and in doing so I have had to create a team with just waiver pickups. What that means for you is that our lines on the ice are pretty thin. We normally in the VHLM teams run upwards of 3 lines. We currently have 1 line that technically is full yet. What that means for you is that you will get lots of playing time and if you earn more than others in the depth chart you have every right to play at higher lines. If you want to join us and learn I would love to have you. I 100% understand if don't want to join a team that is struggling but I will do my best to help you understand the league and how to do good. If you are interested in joining us simply quote this message and say you want to join the Houston Bulls.

-rjfryman GM of the Houston Bulls