(S75) D - Cowboy Prout, TPE: 66

Prout

jrm1ckU.png

Hello and welcome to the VHL! @Prout

My name is Zack, I usually go by IR or Rockstar, and I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins. While we are in the midst of a rebuild, and you are going to receive a lot of offers, I’d love for you to consider us your new home, and I’ll start with the biggest reason.

THRASH IS ON OUR TEAM AND I AM KLUTCH (HIS MOD)! :D BUT ON TOP OF THAT…

We here at San Diego do not just consider ourselves a team, we consider ourselves a family. We provide a safe space for a lot of people to just have fun, explore the league and most importantly, enjoy themselves.

As a rebuilder, I can guarantee that you receive maximum minutes on all of our lines, this gives you a chance to reach your max potential and get a lot of points doing it! On top of that, I am the most tenured GM in the league with 10 seasons experience under my belt and more than 13 years IRL experience in sim leagues. This means I can teach you the ropes and really get hands on with creating a player you will be happy with.

If this all sounds like a family you want to be a part of, then please quote this offer and accept it. We cannot wait to potentially see you in a Marlins jersey.

Thank you for taking the time to consider us, and best of luck no matter your decision

3 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

jrm1ckU.png

My name is Zack, I usually go by IR or Rockstar, and I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins. While we are in the midst of a rebuild, and you are going to receive a lot of offers, I’d love for you to consider us your new home, and I’ll start with the biggest reason.

We here at San Diego do not just consider ourselves a team, we consider ourselves a family. We provide a safe space for a lot of people to just have fun, explore the league and most importantly, enjoy themselves.

As a rebuilder, I can guarantee that you receive maximum minutes on all of our lines, this gives you a chance to reach your max potential and get a lot of points doing it! On top of that, I am the most tenured GM in the league with 10 seasons experience under my belt and more than 13 years IRL experience in sim leagues. This means I can teach you the ropes and really get hands on with creating a player you will be happy with.

If this all sounds like a family you want to be a part of, then please quote this offer and accept it. We cannot wait to potentially see you in a Marlins jersey.

Thank you for taking the time to consider us, and best of luck no matter your decision

3 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

jrm1ckU.png

I’m in. I’m new and love to start with a rebuilder and top line minutes. Perfect. 

5 minutes ago, Prout said:

I’m in. I’m new and love to start with a rebuilder and top line minutes. Perfect. 

Awesome! We will make this official ASAP. Will send you a contract via our portal to make sure to watch your notifications and we will get you into our locker room too. 

welcome to San Diego! 

4ctvbuU.png

Welcome @Prout
I'm Zetterberg the AGM of The Miami Marauders.

And we want you to join our roster of players.

We have a plan in place to make the playoffs but we need players to do it.

You would be getting loads of minutes and you'll be

put in the best place possible to rack up a ton of points.

So if you're interested in joining us in Miami quote this post with "accept"

and we'll get your player suited up and ready to go in our next game.

:mia: