(S75) D - Louis Louchard, TPE: 66

Jérémy Louchard

Welcome to the VHL

I am the GM of the Miami Marauders and we would like to offer you a spot on our roster. In Miami we have grown a strong Brother/Sisterhood over the couple seasons we have been in the league. Alumni still come back to enjoy their time in the Miami Locker room because of the bond we have built. Miami is looking to make it back into the playoffs this season after making it to the finals last season and to do that we need active players who are going to put in the work to become elite players. 

Coming to Miami means you will have the chance at getting top 4 minutes. You will likely start on the second pair but as long as you remain active moving up the line up is definitely a possibility. Every team in this league has a family and Miami is no different. If you want to be a part of the Marauder's then quote this offer and "accept." I will send you your contract and get you into our locker room and into the line up right away!

Good luck no matter what you decide!

Ricer13
Miami Marauders GM

zY1rwQ1.jpg

Welcome to the VHL!

I'm a_Ferk, the Assistant General Manager of the Saskatoon Wild. This is a team with a deep history in the league and has enjoyed recent success as well, with two Founder's Cups in the past five seasons. We're in the midst of another strong season, currently in second place in the VHLM standings. Most importantly, Saskatoon enjoys a well-earned reputation as a great place to start your VHL career. 

We are currently able to offer you a spot on the first defense pairing, as we really need defensemen.

If you feel that Saskatoon is the right place for you, simply quote this post and say, "#SaskyBois."