Trivium Notches 100, First in Franchise History

der meister

The play seemed innocuous enough. The puck bounced off of a broken stick, then against the boards, drawing the attention of players from both teams in the neutral zone. The players were more focused on pushing each other than finding the puck, at least until it popped free and The Terrible Trivium snatched it up, quickly heading over the Dragons' blue line. London United defender James Rose spotted the opportunity and sprinted to join Trivium for a two on one break.

"Rose is one of those guys who reads the play so we'll, it makes it easy," Trivium said after the game. As soon as I grabbed the puck, I knew he'd recognize the chance and make the most of it."

Indeed he did. With Trivium drawing the Dragons' lone defender toward him, Rose made a beeline for the goal. Trivium slipped the puck between the defenseman's skates, right to the blade of Rose's stick, where it deflected top shelf over a sprawling Stone Wolski. With just over 5 minutes to play in the second period, London was up 2-1.

"For my 100th career point, I honestly figured it would be a goal," Trivium added, "but hey, I'll take it."

The London United unfortunately lost the game 3-2, with old friend Guy Lesieur notching a hat trick for the Dragons.