First article grind

Prout

Yes this is my first article and I’m here to say I’m impressed on my growth and getting ready to be a solid defensemen and face the toughest matchups whenever I’m on the ice. I’ve been grind for more tpe and making my build a solid and reliable player and have expectations of being a solid defensemen now and even more in the future. I have a great opportunity to gain minutes and develop the best to my abilities with great support so far and have nothing but good things from the team I’m on and the community itself. Very excited for this journey I know it’ll be a long fun process that’ll be enjoyable. I hope to have a good start to my VHL career but for now I’m in the minors and will work my way hope and hope to show what I’m making myself to be made of.  I’m ready to take on any challenges but I’m very pleased to see how welcoming and fun this truly has been and hope I’ll be a leader not just on the ice and off but as well in the community and remembering that welcoming help I’ve gotten so far and to be able to do the same for others when they start out. Sorry for a mixed ramble I’m just excited and ready for my first game ! See you on the ice and good luck to the rest of everyone’s seasons have fun and enjoy!