Question

Nathan T

5 minutes ago, Nathan T said:

When dose season start and i am a new joiner so i am not on a team how do you though

The season has already started and we're 34 games in. The season has 72 games. Regarding the team, you'll get an offer from a VHLM team via your player page from the Create a Player thread. Once the GMs see it, they'll pitch to you and you just have to accept it. Only teams with open spots will pitch but I'm sure you'll get one. 

1 hour ago, Blazzer said:

The season has already started and we're 34 games in. The season has 72 games. Regarding the team, you'll get an offer from a VHLM team via your player page from the Create a Player thread. Once the GMs see it, they'll pitch to you and you just have to accept it. Only teams with open spots will pitch but I'm sure you'll get one. 

What Blazzer said

11 hours ago, Blazzer said:

Yeah but how do you accept

9 minutes ago, Nathan T said:

Yeah but how do you accept

Under the pitch, the GM will give you instructions on how to do so. Most the time, you just have to quote and a reply accept or any given word the team puts. After this, a contract will be sent to you and you just have to accept at you player management page, under contracts.