Mixture of suggestions

Prout

Reason for this title is that I’ve been lucky enough to of learned a lot quick I feel due to all the help and support that’s been giving to me by not only by my team the SDM in the VHLM but even by other mangers in the league were also open to helping and etc.

over the past couple days that I’ve been on I’m really enjoying this experience as this is my first sim league and it’s been awesome. And the community itself is nothing short of absolutely amazing and I can’t thank everyone enough that’s contributing to keep this league running and they definitely in my opinion don’t get enough credit.

i was lucky enough to actually find this through Thrash gamings YouTube channel which I think was a great marketing way of recruiting. Now I’ve not looked around much but I think this community has some good numbers on active players and I think there should be away to keep active players even more invested. Invite friends and keep this growing and social media which will always be a huge way of growing and keeping this alive especially with how great of a community this is it'll be better if we all can chip in and promote this 

id like to see some people’s thoughts on what could be next on how we can all help grow this and keep it going? There’s a lot to do for a sim league like this and meeting great people along the way. I’m not sure why I thought that this should be a article but it’s came to my mind and I guess I’m willing to give back on this lol. 

Personally some things I wish to improve is keeping track of the minors and majors a little easier for players even though the site is great some little tweaks on players and teams around what league your in would be great in my opinion 

maybe a little more competitiveness in a good way considering that I’ve not really spoken to much of the other guys you play against I’d like a little more friendly rivalry and some kind of way to see it be fun and enjoyable but yet makes it even better when you make the playoffs and try to out compete somebody your facing 

I will say when new it’s great to see all the help and sub forums as it’s been extremely easy to learn just would like to see those kind of things maybe pushed more about and see what anyone else thinks that would improve our experiences and make it fun for all. And I don’t want this to sound like I’m complaining lol I’ve had a good experience and nothing negative to say I just like more engagement by us as a community and still be relaxed and I don’t know if I’m missing something or if others feel the same or had other suggestions I think it’d be cool to listen and maybe implement some new things together. As always enjoy ! And thanks for listening on whatever you want to call this! 

Good to read this and see that you have a good handle on things. Kudos to those on SDM!

I 100% agree with the competitiveness and feel like commenting rewards should be brought back to game threads to encourage conversations and activity.

Keep it up! :) 

1 minute ago, Banackock said:

Good to read this and see that you have a good handle on things. Kudos to those on SDM!

I 100% agree with the competitiveness and feel like commenting rewards should be brought back to game threads to encourage conversations and activity.

Keep it up! :) 

Thanks for that comment! Glad others might understand why it was posted or at least read it in a good positive way! I appreciate your kind words !