Onde Sandstrom Raring to Go!

fonziGG

You know, I've been putting in the effort in practices and extra training sessions. The team has been incredibly supportive. English is also a second language for me and I've been learning it more and more. I love Vancouver and the players here. We've been an incredibly group and every single moment I've had here has been nothing but a pleasure so far. The team is young and we'll be going through some ups and downs, naturally. However, this group is special. We have board game days during our off days on road trips, lots of weight lifting competitions and plenty more. I've never had so much fun with a professional team since Las Vegas. I've been keeping an eye on Las Vegas this season and they're team is incredibly large. It's strange, I'm having a hell of a time over in Vancouver but I kinda feel like I'm being left out over there! I wish them absolutely nothing but the best and that they can go for it all this season. I'll feel like the older brother, atleast? I mean, still, they are a fantastic run organization. Plus the strip is a fantastic place to be on. Lets go Wolves and Aces!