(S76) C - Jivere Zolnek, TPE: 49

Sixersfan594

tNqDZWJ.png

Hey there @Sixersfan549, welcome back!

I'm Hatter, the Assistant General Manger of the Minnesota Storm. 

We can offer you a position on the second line, we won the Founders Cup last season and are looking to do our best to defend it! 

Please don't hesitate to reach out on the forums or on Discord if you have any questions! Feel free to chat with Rayzor, our GM, as I know he would be happy to help too!
Whatever your decision, I hope you have a wonderful experience here in the VHL. If you want to join us, quote this and say "accepted"!

Sincerely,

Mr_Hatter
Assistant General Manager
Minnesota Storm

tNqDZWJ.png

1 minute ago, Sixersfan549 said:

Anyway I can retire him and get my bonus from TLJ next week ?

Pretty sure, but you might want to check in with the blues. I remember this happening a few weeks ago and it was awkward; but you should be able to

• Beketov changed the title to (S76) C - Jivere Zolnek, TPE: 49
  • Commissioner

@Sixersfan549 as per your request I have moved you to the S76 draft and set your TPE accordingly to 30 base + your 19 carryover. You may now update as usual.

@VHLM GM have at him

@Sixersfan549

We know each other quite well. I am a rebuilding team so I understand if you don't want to come here, but in saying that I can give you 3rd & 4th line mins combined + 2nd PP and PK mins, maximizing your efforts to grow and gain. If you'd like to come to a fun active LR and just have a lot of fun with some new recruits, quote this and let me know. 

am the GM of the Houston Bulls. So I'll be 100% honest with you. The team is not great and that is mostly on me. Our team did not have many picks in the draft and in doing so I have had to create a team with just waiver pickups. What that means for you is that our team on the ice are pretty new. The VHLM right now allows teams to have 12 Forwards - 6 Defensemen and 2 Goalies. We at the time of writing this have 11 - 6- 1 which means we have some room for you. I What I can say on that is most of the team have been created in the last 7 days so for me every position in the lineup is up for grabs. If you out earn someone I have zero problem giving you more ice time. If you join us and learn I would love to have you. I 100% understand if don't want to join a team that is struggling but I will do my best to help you understand the league and how to do good. If you are interested in joining us simply quote this message and say you want to join the Houston Bulls. Also If the spot is taken before you see this I will forward you along to another GM who is still looking for players so there is no harm in pinging me even if the team is full

-rjfryman GM of the Houston Bulls

Cheers @Sixersfan549!

Welcome back to the VHL! Always nice to see some friendly SBA faces in our league. I am reaching out on behalf of the Las Vegas Aces, as we would love to sign you for the remainder of the season to be our 4th line center! I get it, this isn't the flashiest position or role to fill, but with the VHL's recent recruiting success, just about every team in the M is strapped for space.

While you may be a 4th line center, Vegas offers benefits that go beyond just playing time. Our organization would love to help you build your player should you want it, introduce you to some non-SBA members, and just have a great time with some great people. Vegas prides ourselves for our extremely active and welcoming locker room that strives to give our players, alumni, and visitors the best experience possible. After all, we have a reputation to live up to in Vegas ?.

Las Vegas has also housed multiple SBA members over the past two seasons, in Fonzi, Nepto, Oko, Reno and Inflastud who is still on the team. Regardless of where our users come from, or whether they're an RC or a first-gen, everyone is treated as an equal, and as key components of a greater goal - to win the cup! We're currently #1 in our conference, and sorely need a motivated 4th line center to fill in the hole and center two young rookies who have been developing nicely. This team is loaded with talent, and we're ready to make a deep playoff run.

If you're interested in joining the party in Vegas and hopefully hosting the afterparty of the Playoffs, quote this message and say "Down to get lucky!"

Best,

Spartan

Las Vegas GM

Edit: We also just traded for @Kelsier ?

Edited by Spartan

@Sixersfan549glad you were able to get the player create sorted out. Philly is currently in 8th place. We will likely make the playoffs. Our main position of need is Center. If you join the Reapers, you'll have a prominent role on the team. I've you're able to earn quickly I could see you making the 2nd line within a week or so, including special teams (depending on your build). We have a full roster and locker room where we're having a bunch of fun with the excitement of this playoff run. We'd love to have you on board. Quote to accept this offer and to join the Reapers!

Unfortunately, I have recently signed a player to fill that last forward spot in our lineup, and no longer have the capacity to sign you as well. Any of these other offers are from fantastic GM's, and you'll have a great experience with them as well! Best of luck with your career.

On 10/12/2020 at 2:59 PM, DMaximus said:

@Sixersfan549glad you were able to get the player create sorted out. Philly is currently in 8th place. We will likely make the playoffs. Our main position of need is Center. If you join the Reapers, you'll have a prominent role on the team. I've you're able to earn quickly I could see you making the 2nd line within a week or so, including special teams (depending on your build). We have a full roster and locker room where we're having a bunch of fun with the excitement of this playoff run. We'd love to have you on board. Quote to accept this offer and to join the Reapers!

Let's roll to Philly