Nikolas D’Andrea Junior Review

Nikdandrea34

Nikolas D’Andrea is a 16 year old American forward, growing up as mostly a football and baseball player, Hockey was never his priority as a sport, until one day his father made him choose between football and hockey, in which Nik shocked his entire family as he chose hockey as the game he wanted to dedicate his life to. Now with his tremendous size at 6’3, 190lbs as a 16 year old, he is primed to continue to grow as a player and become a dominant force in the league for years to come. Before signing a free agent contract with the Miami Marauders of the VHLM, D’Andrea spent some time playing with the Buffalo Thunder of the USPHL Premier division.
He practiced and played there until one day he saw a flyer saying that a new pro league had open roster spots, which he knew he had to take a shot at. When he first signed his contract he was quoted saying, “I never thought this day would come, it’s a dream come true and I can’t wait to step on the ice for my first pro hockey game.” D’Andrea started playing hockey at the age of 11 for a local travel team and kept improving from there, he was constantly doubted around his ability to skate and score, but after spending the lockdown training as hard as he could, he greatly improved whatever the doubters criticized him for. When asked what he would spend his first paycheck on, he said, “I’m gonna buy a pizza and a new car, then invest whatever I have left” D’Andrea is described as having a very confident demeanor and isn’t afraid to tell jokes or spend a night going out with the boys, he’s a real team spirit who everyone can go to to get a quick laugh to pick themselves up when they’re having a rough game or practice.

0A869342-DBEA-4187-9CA5-D7758404A7CE.jpeg

84F498F2-19A7-44BF-A704-E736B23DD8D2.jpeg