(S75) D - Feenixx Rising, TPE: 72

FeenixxRIsing

tNqDZWJ.png

Hi there @FeenixxRIsing!

I'm Hatter, the Assistant General Manger of the Minnesota Storm. 

We can offer you a position on the second pairing, we won the Founders Cup last season and are looking to do our best to defend it! 

Please don't hesitate to reach out on the forums or on Discord if you have any questions! Feel free to chat with Rayzor, our GM, as I know he would be happy to help too!
Whatever your decision, I hope you have a wonderful experience here in the VHL. If you want to join us, quote this and say "accepted"!

Sincerely,

Mr_Hatter
Assistant General Manager
Minnesota Storm

tNqDZWJ.png

I am the GM of the Houston Bulls. So I'll be 100% honest with you. The team is not great and that is mostly on me. Our team did not have many picks in the draft and in doing so I have had to create a team with just waiver pickups. What that means for you is that our lines on the ice are pretty thin. We normally in the VHLM teams run upwards of 3 lines. We currently have 1 line that technically is full yet. What that means for you is that you will get lots of playing time and if you earn more than others in the depth chart you have every right to play at higher lines. If you want to join us and learn I would love to have you. I 100% understand if don't want to join a team that is struggling but I will do my best to help you understand the league and how to do good. If you are interested in joining us simply quote this message and say you want to join the Houston Bulls.

-rjfryman GM of the Houston Bulls

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/6/2020 at 3:15 PM, rjfryman said:

I am the GM of the Houston Bulls. So I'll be 100% honest with you. The team is not great and that is mostly on me. Our team did not have many picks in the draft and in doing so I have had to create a team with just waiver pickups. What that means for you is that our lines on the ice are pretty thin. We normally in the VHLM teams run upwards of 3 lines. We currently have 1 line that technically is full yet. What that means for you is that you will get lots of playing time and if you earn more than others in the depth chart you have every right to play at higher lines. If you want to join us and learn I would love to have you. I 100% understand if don't want to join a team that is struggling but I will do my best to help you understand the league and how to do good. If you are interested in joining us simply quote this message and say you want to join the Houston Bulls.

-rjfryman GM of the Houston Bulls

If this offer is still available, I would like the opportunity to help the Houston Bulls claim their righful place at the to of the standings.

6 minutes ago, FeenixxRIsing said:

If this offer is still available, I would like the opportunity to help the Houston Bulls claim their righful place at the to of the standings.

I am really sorry but the playoffs are going on at the moment. And with that the rosters are locked. No team can pick up anyone anymore but with that being said I can send you an invite to our locker room where we can answer any questions you have as well as get you excited for the draft :)

8 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

I am really sorry but the playoffs are going on at the moment. And with that the rosters are locked. No team can pick up anyone anymore but with that being said I can send you an invite to our locker room where we can answer any questions you have as well as get you excited for the draft :)

I didn't realize that as I just came back to the site after being away for a while. I saw something about season 75 and thought it was currently the off season.

Thanks!