Recruited From: Returning

Position: G

Height: 69 in.

Weight: 143 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hey mate welcome to the league.

I am sure some GMs will offer you some time soon. Just a warning you might have to play a back up role this season up until the draft date, but then you can go out and make a name for yourself.

Best of luck.

1 hour ago, Jack Dewan said:

Player Information

Username: Jack Dewan

Player Name: Jack dewan

Recruited From: Returning

Position: G

Height: 69 in.

Weight: 143 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the league!

Let me know if you need any help getting started or if you have any questions! It might be a little hard to find a goalie job this late into the season but if you rather be a skater you can retire this player and recreate as a forward etc. 

If you want to join the leagues discord you can find it here! https://discord.gg/VrUxedS

You can talk to a bunch of people about everything league related and or get some real time help!

Good luck with your career!

Welcome to the VHL @Jack Dewan! Thank you for creating a player and joining this awesome league. As a newly created player, you can choose to play for any minor league team who offers you a spot. Take your time, consider your offers, and pick the team that's best for you. 

The VHL is a forum-based hockey simulation league where you complete weekly tasks to earn attribute points. Apply your attribute points to improve your player and make a hockey legend! To become a legend, it requires consistent dedication and hard work on your part. If that’s something you can provide, we have a spot for you on the Philadelphia Reapers. If you’re a slacker who accepts mediocrity, find another team to play for.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We have a good team this season, looking to continue our steak of 5 consecutive playoff appearances. We have a fun Discord locker room consisting of both experienced and new players. This means you'll have a helpful, strong support system motivated to help Jack dewan succeed.

We already have a starting goalie on our roster, your role would be the backup goalie, which means you may not see the ice too much. I think every team currently has a starting goalie, so you may not get a better offer than backup. If the backup role is ok with you, please join our team.

If you have any questions about anything, ask me in Discord (DMaximus#1871), message me here ( @DMaximus), or reach out to my AGM @Spence King / Selsby28#2242 (Discord).

We'd love to have you on the team, if you wish to join the Philadelphia Reapers quote this post and say "Fear the Reaper"

31 minutes ago, DMaximus said:

Welcome to the VHL @Jack Dewan! Thank you for creating a player and joining this awesome league. As a newly created player, you can choose to play for any minor league team who offers you a spot. Take your time, consider your offers, and pick the team that's best for you. 

The VHL is a forum-based hockey simulation league where you complete weekly tasks to earn attribute points. Apply your attribute points to improve your player and make a hockey legend! To become a legend, it requires consistent dedication and hard work on your part. If that’s something you can provide, we have a spot for you on the Philadelphia Reapers. If you’re a slacker who accepts mediocrity, find another team to play for.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We have a good team this season, looking to continue our steak of 5 consecutive playoff appearances. We have a fun Discord locker room consisting of both experienced and new players. This means you'll have a helpful, strong support system motivated to help Jack dewan succeed.

We already have a starting goalie on our roster, your role would be the backup goalie, which means you may not see the ice too much. I think every team currently has a starting goalie, so you may not get a better offer than backup. If the backup role is ok with you, please join our team.

If you have any questions about anything, ask me in Discord (DMaximus#1871), message me here ( @DMaximus), or reach out to my AGM @Spence King / Selsby28#2242 (Discord).

We'd love to have you on the team, if you wish to join the Philadelphia Reapers quote this post and say "Fear The Reaper''

DMaximus im gladly appreciative of this deal and i would gladly accept "Fear The Reaper"