(S75) RW - Oskar Petrauskas, TPE: 72

Sam16

tNqDZWJ.png

Hi there @Sam16!

I'm Hatter, the Assistant General Manger of the Minnesota Storm. 

We can offer you a position on the second line, we won the Founders Cup last season and are looking to do our best to defend it! 

Please don't hesitate to reach out on the forums or on Discord if you have any questions! Feel free to chat with Rayzor, our GM, as I know he would be happy to help too!
Whatever your decision, I hope you have a wonderful experience here in the VHL. If you want to join us, quote this and say "accepted"!

Sincerely,

Mr_Hatter
Assistant General Manager
Minnesota Storm

tNqDZWJ.png

I am the GM of the Houston Bulls. So I'll be 100% honest with you. The team is not great and that is mostly on me. Our team did not have many picks in the draft and in doing so I have had to create a team with just waiver pickups. What that means for you is that our lines on the ice are pretty thin. We normally in the VHLM teams run upwards of 3 lines. We currently have 1 line that technically is full yet. What that means for you is that you will get lots of playing time and if you earn more than others in the depth chart you have every right to play at higher lines. If you want to join us and learn I would love to have you. I 100% understand if don't want to join a team that is struggling but I will do my best to help you understand the league and how to do good. If you are interested in joining us simply quote this message and say you want to join the Houston Bulls.

-rjfryman GM of the Houston Bulls

10 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

I am the GM of the Houston Bulls. So I'll be 100% honest with you. The team is not great and that is mostly on me. Our team did not have many picks in the draft and in doing so I have had to create a team with just waiver pickups. What that means for you is that our lines on the ice are pretty thin. We normally in the VHLM teams run upwards of 3 lines. We currently have 1 line that technically is full yet. What that means for you is that you will get lots of playing time and if you earn more than others in the depth chart you have every right to play at higher lines. If you want to join us and learn I would love to have you. I 100% understand if don't want to join a team that is struggling but I will do my best to help you understand the league and how to do good. If you are interested in joining us simply quote this message and say you want to join the Houston Bulls.

Hi, I have no idea what I'm doing lol, but I'm interested in joining a not great team so I get playing time. I would love to play for your team but I'm gonna need help learning to navigate this website and stuff like that. idk if i wanna join yet bc im trying to keep my options open

Edited by Sam16

31 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

tNqDZWJ.png

Hi there @Sam16!

I'm Hatter, the Assistant General Manger of the Minnesota Storm. 

We can offer you a position on the second line, we won the Founders Cup last season and are looking to do our best to defend it! 

Please don't hesitate to reach out on the forums or on Discord if you have any questions! Feel free to chat with Rayzor, our GM, as I know he would be happy to help too!
Whatever your decision, I hope you have a wonderful experience here in the VHL. If you want to join us, quote this and say "accepted"!

Sincerely,

Mr_Hatter
Assistant General Manager
Minnesota Storm

tNqDZWJ.png

Hi, thanks for reaching out. I'm trying to keep my options open right now but i have a ton of interest

59 minutes ago, Sam16 said:

Hi, thanks for reaching out. I'm trying to keep my options open right now but i have a ton of interest

Of course! I would recommend joining the general discord if you have any questions, and feel free to look at the teams on the portal 

https://vhlportal.com/teams/ 

https://vhlportal.com/stats/standings

(Make sure to switch to the VHLM, rather than the VHL

YsZVHwQ.png

Welcome to the VHL @Sam16!

My name is Cole, the GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'd like to offer you a position on our squad. We're a top contender in the league right now, hunting down the Halifax 21st for the Founder's Cup, and think you'll slot perfectly into our 3rd line. If you really put in the work you may even work onto our 2nd line! We have an incredibly welcoming and positive lockeroom to help get you started, so what are you waiting for? If you want to join the Hounds, quote this offer and say "Accept"!

4 hours ago, Sam16 said:

Player Information

Username: Sam16

Player Name: Oskar Petrauskas

Recruited From: YouTube

Position: RW

Height: 72 in.

Weight: 152 lbs.

Birthplace: Sweden

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hi and welcome to the VHL! I'm Blazzer, the AGM of the Yukon Rush and we're here to offer you a spot on our team. We can give you 4th line minutes immediately. Our locker room is active and welcoming with many experienced players and even GMs.

Our GM  and I can always answer your questions. 
We will send you a contract once you have accepted this offer. To accept, quote this message and reply 'Join the Rush'.

Edited by Blazzer

19 hours ago, Sam16 said:

Hi, I have no idea what I'm doing lol, but I'm interested in joining a not great team so I get playing time. I would love to play for your team but I'm gonna need help learning to navigate this website and stuff like that. idk if i wanna join yet bc im trying to keep my options open

Edited by Sam16

19 hours ago, rjfryman said:

could you send me the link to the discord