(S75) G - Alexis Luke, TPE: 72

Mikael Kent

YsZVHwQ.png

Welcome to the VHL @Mikael Kent!

My name is Cole, the GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'd like to offer you a position on our squad. We're a top contender in the league right now, hunting down the Halifax 21st for the Founder's Cup, and think you'll be a top tier backup for our squad. You'll likely expect one out of every four or five games. We have an incredibly welcoming and positive lockeroom to help get you started, so what are you waiting for? If you want to join the Hounds, quote this offer and say "Accept"!

Hello,

I am the GM of the Houston Bulls. Right now we have our starting goalie but if you want to be our backup goalie we would love to have you. If earn decently our Starting Goalie has already stated that he is willing to give his backup more thats that normally a backup would get. The reason we can do this is simple our team is not very good right now. But we are in a rebuilding year and honestly some playing time is better than none. Also know that this offseason you will be able to be drafted by every VHLM team out there so there is no risk to join our team. If you are interested in joining our team quote this message and say you want to be a Bull. Note that I will have a couple pending backup goalie spots so if someone else agrees first I am sorry, but I am only allowed to have 2 goalies total. Have a great day.

- rjfryman GM of the Houston Bulls.

20 hours ago, rjfryman said:

Hello,

I am the GM of the Houston Bulls. Right now we have our starting goalie but if you want to be our backup goalie we would love to have you. If earn decently our Starting Goalie has already stated that he is willing to give his backup more thats that normally a backup would get. The reason we can do this is simple our team is not very good right now. But we are in a rebuilding year and honestly some playing time is better than none. Also know that this offseason you will be able to be drafted by every VHLM team out there so there is no risk to join our team. If you are interested in joining our team quote this message and say you want to be a Bull. Note that I will have a couple pending backup goalie spots so if someone else agrees first I am sorry, but I am only allowed to have 2 goalies total. Have a great day.

- rjfryman GM of the Houston Bulls.

I would like to be a bull 

2 hours ago, Mikael Kent said:

I would like to be a bull 

I am sorry the backup position has been full. Really sorry about that but looks like Cole still has a spot for you. They are a great team lead by an awesome dude.

23 hours ago, ColeMrtz said:

YsZVHwQ.png

Welcome to the VHL @Mikael Kent!

My name is Cole, the GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and I'd like to offer you a position on our squad. We're a top contender in the league right now, hunting down the Halifax 21st for the Founder's Cup, and think you'll be a top tier backup for our squad. You'll likely expect one out of every four or five games. We have an incredibly welcoming and positive lockeroom to help get you started, so what are you waiting for? If you want to join the Hounds, quote this offer and say "Accept"!