Player Name: Vivek Weiner

Recruited From: Member (RedSus)

Position: C

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 205 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome to the VHL! I'm the AGM of the Yukon Rush but unfortunately, I can't offer you a spot because we're full. The other GMs will offer you a spot soon. Feel free to ask any questions if you have them. 

Welcome to the VHL @coochiman! Thank you for creating a player and joining this awesome league. As a newly created player, you can choose to play for any minor league team who offers you a spot. Take your time, consider your offers, and pick the team that's best for you. 

The VHL is a forum-based hockey simulation league where you complete weekly tasks to earn attribute points. Apply your attribute points to improve your player and make a hockey legend! To become a legend, it requires consistent dedication and hard work on your part. If that’s something you can provide, we have a spot for you on the Philadelphia Reapers. If you’re a slacker who accepts mediocrity, find another team to play for.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We have a good team this season, looking to continue our steak of 5 consecutive playoff appearances. We have a fun Discord locker room consisting of both experienced and new players. This means you'll have a helpful, strong support system motivated to help Vivek Weiner succeed.

If you have any questions about anything, ask me in Discord (DMaximus#1871), message me here (@DMaximus), or reach out to my AGM @Spence King / Selsby28#2242 (Discord).

We'd love to have you on the team, if you wish to join the Philadelphia Reapers quote this post and say "Fear the Reaper"

4 hours ago, DMaximus said:

Welcome to the VHL @coochiman! Thank you for creating a player and joining this awesome league. As a newly created player, you can choose to play for any minor league team who offers you a spot. Take your time, consider your offers, and pick the team that's best for you. 

The VHL is a forum-based hockey simulation league where you complete weekly tasks to earn attribute points. Apply your attribute points to improve your player and make a hockey legend! To become a legend, it requires consistent dedication and hard work on your part. If that’s something you can provide, we have a spot for you on the Philadelphia Reapers. If you’re a slacker who accepts mediocrity, find another team to play for.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We have a good team this season, looking to continue our steak of 5 consecutive playoff appearances. We have a fun Discord locker room consisting of both experienced and new players. This means you'll have a helpful, strong support system motivated to help Vivek Weiner succeed.

If you have any questions about anything, ask me in Discord (DMaximus#1871), message me here (@DMaximus), or reach out to my AGM @Spence King / Selsby28#2242 (Discord).

We'd love to have you on the team, if you wish to join the Philadelphia Reapers quote this post and say "Fear the Reaper"

Thanks, im going to wait for all my offers.

jrm1ckU.png

Hello and welcome to the VHL! @coochiman

My name is Zack, I usually go by IR or Rockstar, and I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins. While we are in the midst of a rebuild, and you are going to receive a lot of offers, I’d love for you to consider us your new home, and I’ll start with the biggest reason.

We here at San Diego do not just consider ourselves a team, we consider ourselves a family. We provide a safe space for a lot of people to just have fun, explore the league and most importantly, enjoy themselves.

As a rebuilder, I can guarantee that you receive good minutes on our 2nd & 4th lines, this gives you a chance to reach your max potential and get a lot of points doing it! On top of that, I am the most tenured GM in the league with 10 seasons experience under my belt and more than 13 years IRL experience in sim leagues. This means I can teach you the ropes and really get hands on with creating a player you will be happy with.

If this all sounds like a family you want to be a part of, then please quote this offer and accept it. We cannot wait to potentially see you in a Marlins jersey.

Thank you for taking the time to consider us, and best of luck no matter your decision.

3 hours ago, InstantRockstar said:

jrm1ckU.png

Hello and welcome to the VHL! @coochiman

My name is Zack, I usually go by IR or Rockstar, and I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins. While we are in the midst of a rebuild, and you are going to receive a lot of offers, I’d love for you to consider us your new home, and I’ll start with the biggest reason.

We here at San Diego do not just consider ourselves a team, we consider ourselves a family. We provide a safe space for a lot of people to just have fun, explore the league and most importantly, enjoy themselves.

As a rebuilder, I can guarantee that you receive good minutes on our 2nd & 4th lines, this gives you a chance to reach your max potential and get a lot of points doing it! On top of that, I am the most tenured GM in the league with 10 seasons experience under my belt and more than 13 years IRL experience in sim leagues. This means I can teach you the ropes and really get hands on with creating a player you will be happy with.

If this all sounds like a family you want to be a part of, then please quote this offer and accept it. We cannot wait to potentially see you in a Marlins jersey.

Thank you for taking the time to consider us, and best of luck no matter your decision.

Accept

Welcome to the league!

I am the GM of the Miami Marauder‘s and we have a centre position open on our roster for you. We are looking to make a push to the playoffs this season and we think you could be a big help in us achieving that goal.

Our locker room is as good as anybody’s and full of members will help you learn the ropes of the league. If Miami is a place you’d like to start your career then quote this offer and accept.

Good luck in the VHL

Ricer13 

Miami GM

5 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Welcome to the league!

I am the GM of the Miami Marauder‘s and we have a centre position open on our roster for you. We are looking to make a push to the playoffs this season and we think you could be a big help in us achieving that goal.

Our locker room is as good as anybody’s and full of members will help you learn the ropes of the league. If Miami is a place you’d like to start your career then quote this offer and accept.

Good luck in the VHL

Ricer13 

Miami GM

accept