Emi's Youth Dream Team

Emi

So, i thought i'd do this slightly different to others. The way i will be doing this is by making a team of the future. This means i will only be using players that are pretty new to the league as when they're drafted.

The main for this is that i do not really know any of the league history and as a result i think it would make the writing the easiest for me.

So without further waffle.

Line Up:

Riley Couture - @Riley_Couture (A) - Venus Thightrap - @BladeMaiden (A) - Lee Xin - @Blazzer

Micah Adrienne - @Poptart  - Emi Rune (C) - Myself

Grekkark Gyrfalcon - @Sharkstrong

Now allow me to explain why with some of these players.

First let's just get myself out of the way.

I decided to add myself to this as i think that i'd compliment Adrienne and i know i'm going to keep active and earning. So i know that. I guess there's also the factor i wanted to add as many female users as possible.

We have 4 out of 6 for this team.

So now i'll get to the Goalie Grekkark Gyrfalcon.

I first originally played with Grekkark in Saskatoon for my first season. I know the compete level of the user and he's been making a really good and exciting player. I think that overall they're potentially the best young goalie in the league right now. I think that any team that has them are destinded for greatness in the future. I think that they're probably comparable with someone like Spyro but a younger version.

Now let's get to my defence partner Micah Adrienne. I know that Emi and Micah have played together on the Wolves already and i think that they would be great for this team. They really compliment each other as Emi can keep passing the puck to Micah and they can put the puck into the back of the net on a power play. i think having this sort of cohesion then we'll do very well and i think we would be a more offense heavy team.

Next we get to Lee Xin, the reason i added this player honestly is that i love the user Blazzer and i think that havign them play with riley and Blade would create a all female user line and i think it's something that would be a great marketing ploy. Now let's move onto why this actual player. I think they would be a good addition to to Venus and RIley as they're another player that can score considering riley is a pass first.

Venus and Riley make the team due to being my best friends in the league. I would not want to be on a team without them at this point. I also need them so we can have a good stardew valley farm when going forward. I can not really write much about why i'd take these other than the fact they are great users and will be ready to be big players going forward. I think that Venus has the potential to be a leading scorer in the future while Riley has the ability to be a key passer so having her pass the puck to Venus would be a deadly combo.

Now we have my ultra team which has over half the team playing for the Vancouver Wolves. I guess what i am saying is we're building good and right now we're scary but we'll be even scarer in the future once Riley joins us in the majors!

Gif to make Some of these girls happy.

tenor.gif

Words: 578

Edited by Emi

That moment where I think, but i can't be on a team with @Poptart we are both goalies! Then i remember that we both made new players and neither of us is a goalie lol. All I have to say is I would be on this team and happy any day of the week. @Sharkstrong Can't express how happy it makes me to see us on the same team. Add in the fact that we have @Blazzer , @Emi and @Riley_Couture and i really could not imagine a more supportive, hype and just damn fun place to be! ❤️ Feel so honored to be included with such an amazing group of people, seriously this whole thing made me smile.

4 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

really could not imagine a more supportive, hype and just damn fun place to be! ❤️

I can’t disagree with this at all. This a wonderful group that I met with the help of blade’s tampon snowman and I loved it so far! U gals are one of the strongest ladies I have known and the support for each other never ends here ?

On 10/13/2020 at 9:47 AM, Blazzer said:

I can’t disagree with this at all. This a wonderful group that I met with the help of blade’s tampon snowman and I loved it so far! U gals are one of the strongest ladies I have known and the support for each other never ends here ?

How to make girls talk to each other:

Step one- bring up lady specific topics

Step two - make a tampon snowman 

Step three- give said tampon snowman a glitter booty

Step four- take IG glamour shots of said snowman with a winter background..

Step five- tag those fabulous ladies with the pics