(S75) C - Bradley Senjo, TPE: 72

Senjo1706

Welcome to the VHL @Senjo1706! Thank you for creating a player and joining this awesome league. As a newly created player, you can choose to play for any minor league team who offers you a spot. Take your time, consider your offers, and pick the team that's best for you. 

The VHL is a forum-based hockey simulation league where you complete weekly tasks to earn attribute points. Apply your attribute points to improve your player and make a hockey legend! To become a legend, it requires consistent dedication and hard work on your part. If that’s something you can provide, we have a spot for you on the Philadelphia Reapers. If you’re a slacker who accepts mediocrity, find another team to play for.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We have a good team this season, looking to continue our steak of 5 consecutive playoff appearances. We have a fun Discord locker room consisting of both experienced and new players. This means you'll have a helpful, strong support system motivated to help Bradley Senjo succeed.

If you have any questions about anything, ask me in Discord (DMaximus#1871), message me here (@DMaximus), or reach out to my AGM @Spence King / Selsby28#2242 (Discord).

We'd love to have you on the team, if you wish to join the Philadelphia Reapers quote this post and say "Fear the Reaper"

Hey everyone, my name is Bradley Senjo. 18 years old, from Swift Current, Newfoundland & Labrador. 

I am very excited to be a part of the upcoming draft into the Victory Hockey League. It's something that I've always dreamed of since I was a kid. 

I remember all of those 6 am practices with my Dad. We would always stop at the Timmy's on the way to the rink. Medium double-double for Dad, medium hot chocolate for me. 

During my junior career, I've heard my coaches say that my strengths include my ability to find my teammates, no matter where they are on the ice. I have also worked a lot on my face-offs over this last year after transitioning to a more centre-focused role. 

I look forward to working on my development and making a difference on the roster of the team that drafts me.

See you on the ice!

4ctvbuU.png

Welcome @Senjo1706
I'm Zetterberg the AGM of The Miami Marauders. And we want you to join our roster of players.

We have a plan in place to make the playoffs but we need players to do it.

You would be getting Third line minutes and you'll be put in the best place possible to rack up a ton of points.

So if you're interested in joining us in Miami quote this post with "accept" and we'll get your player suited up and ready to go in our next game.
Something to keep in mind, We are a re-builder so if you sign with a more competitive team you won't be getting

nearly as much minutes or points as you would with Miami while still having a go at playoffs.

:mia:

jrm1ckU.png

Hello and welcome to the VHL! @Senjo1706

My name is Zack, I usually go by IR or Rockstar, and I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins. While we are in the midst of a rebuild, and you are going to receive a lot of offers, I’d love for you to consider us your new home, and I’ll start with the biggest reason.

THRASH IS ON OUR TEAM AND I AM KLUTCH (HIS MOD)! :D BUT ON TOP OF THAT…

We here at San Diego do not just consider ourselves a team, we consider ourselves a family. We provide a safe space for a lot of people to just have fun, explore the league and most importantly, enjoy themselves.

As a rebuilder, I can guarantee that you receive good minutes on our third and fourth line, this gives you a chance to reach your max potential and get a lot of points doing it! On top of that, I am the most tenured GM in the league with 10 seasons experience under my belt and more than 13 years IRL experience in sim leagues. This means I can teach you the ropes and really get hands on with creating a player you will be happy with.

If this all sounds like a family you want to be a part of, then please quote this offer and accept it. We cannot wait to potentially see you in a Marlins jersey.

Thank you for taking the time to consider us, and best of luck no matter your decision.

4 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

jrm1ckU.png

Hello and welcome to the VHL! @Senjo1706

My name is Zack, I usually go by IR or Rockstar, and I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins. While we are in the midst of a rebuild, and you are going to receive a lot of offers, I’d love for you to consider us your new home, and I’ll start with the biggest reason.

THRASH IS ON OUR TEAM AND I AM KLUTCH (HIS MOD)! :D BUT ON TOP OF THAT…

We here at San Diego do not just consider ourselves a team, we consider ourselves a family. We provide a safe space for a lot of people to just have fun, explore the league and most importantly, enjoy themselves.

As a rebuilder, I can guarantee that you receive good minutes on our third and fourth line, this gives you a chance to reach your max potential and get a lot of points doing it! On top of that, I am the most tenured GM in the league with 10 seasons experience under my belt and more than 13 years IRL experience in sim leagues. This means I can teach you the ropes and really get hands on with creating a player you will be happy with.

If this all sounds like a family you want to be a part of, then please quote this offer and accept it. We cannot wait to potentially see you in a Marlins jersey.

Thank you for taking the time to consider us, and best of luck no matter your decision.

I am very grateful to accept this offer, Rockstar. Thank you very much.