Theme week - Dream team

Blazzer

My VHL dream team. I’ve decided to the old-fashioned dream team, just a bunch of good friends playing good hockey. This a group of friends that are tightly knitted and would have the best chemistry on the ice.

Darius Marimoto – Venus Thightrap – Riley Couture

Emi Rune – Matty Socks

Doug Dimmadome

Well now I have to tell why I chose these players right. Earlier I did mention that this is a group of friends that go well together. Since the time we got a ladies club going, that place has been going crazy like a literal club. Many of the players here are in that club and they have been really nice! Not just that, these players are great ones.

Venus Thightrap. Come on who doesn’t know her, Blademaiden is someone that everyone should know or at least get to know. Her player Venus is taking the VHL by storm with the Vancouver Wolves. She’s serious on the ice but she also has a great personality off the ice.

Darius Marimoto or bobo for short. He loves festivals like Halloween or Christmas. Plugging in his Christmas album, dropping in Nov everyone! He’s still in the minors but hey he’s fun guy. U might be wondering why he’s in the ladies club, don’t ask. Stop thinking about it. Darius has great potential and maybe he’ll be in the WJC for Team Asia. We won’t know till the roster is announced. He’ll fit right in because he’s more of a pass first forward.

Riley Couture. A close friend to Emi and many that are also on this team. She has rather even stats right now which will help Venus and Darius. She brings speed and movement to the ice. When she moves, others follow suit. Movement to the slot and high up for shots are common for her.

Emi Rune. A wonderful defender and a more wonderful person in real life. He defensive stats are great too. Complementing the shoot first forward line with her myriad of assist styles. She is known for her outlet passes that can cause a breakaway or even odd man rushes the other way. Emi has high on ice IQ and vision. Emi’s stats show them all.

Matty Socks. Another pass first defencemen in the league. She has also been on the score sheet a couple times this past few days. Matty puts lots of shots in front of the net and this is crucial for rebounds or even tip ins. With her scoring put up to 90, she’ll have a blast of a shot coming through to the net. Other than that, I’ve gotten to know her more now and my thoughts of her hasn’t changed. Kindhearted and humorous soul that is hard to find.  

Doug Dimmadome. This is a goalie that I don’t know much about since he’s always drunk and at the bar. His save % is great despite the amount of losses his team got. He’s a great goalie on a rebuilding team so he’s doing great too. He has played 2447 minutes this season, showing that his team is relying heavily on him to perform. Moreover, who doesn’t want a Doug Dimmadome on your team?