Aight, I'll do another media spot

mediocrepony

Well, I'm off the graphics train for now. It's been a while since I've done one of these, and that is why I'm doing this instead of a graphic.(Also I don't want to do a graphic with 6 people in it.)

GRITTYISKING09'S DREAM TEAM

C- Gritty @chatfan036

LW-  Julius Freeman @rjfryman

RW- ACL TEAR @Quik

D- Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen @flyersfan1453
D- Elasmobranch Fish @Sharkstrong

G- Brick Wahl @BladeMaiden

And there you have it. I have yet to get into the details, but this is a team known for the spectacular names, such as Elasmobranch Fish and Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen. Pure genius. I don't think anyone doubted Gritty being in the center position in my Dream Team, as per my username. Let's get into why I chose these players.

CENTER:

Gritty

Ah, yes. The grand savior. Saving the hockey world from astoundingly boring and cute mascots, designed to sell the max amount of stuffed animals to children(They probably sold more stuffed animals anyways with Gritty). This furry orange monster is the best thing to happen to this world since hockey itself. his pure talent on the ice rivals McDavid or Crosby. This beast in more ways than one started off his career with 3 points in 13 games, which is nothing special, but followed it up the next ear with an astounding 83 points in 72 games. In his 19 VHLM playoff games, he got 11 points. In the VHL, he started his major league career with 23 points in 72 games with Vancouver. In his VHL career, he scored 403 points in 577 games. In the playoffs, he had 45 points in 83 games

LEFT WING:

Julius Freeman

Julius Freeman. One of the greatest left wings in VHL history. And, perhaps more notably, the only player with a somewhat normal name on the list. He has a grand total OF 593 POINTS IN JUST 577 GAMES. That is just amazing! He was not as good in the playoffs, but still really good, with 70 points in 90 games. In the VHLM, he got fricking 100 points in 70 games. This is the kind of star power that makes a team.  Props to rjfryman for this guy.

RIGHT WING:

ACL TEAR

This guy hurts. 767 hits over his VHL career. Even the name hurts other teams. 300 points in 503 games in the VHL. In the VHL playoffs, he got 27 points in 53 games.  In his 2 VHLM seasons, he got 27 points. He gets so freaking many shots it's hard to get my head around it. He provides the physical aspect for the team. And don't forget about the graphic, which was one of the best I've seen.

DEFENSE:

Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen

The player on this team with the most outlandish name, and some the most outlandish play. An outstanding defenseman, with 533 points in 576 VHL games., with his best 2 years coming in Davos and Moscow with a ridiculous 86 points in both. A great, all-around defenseman with tons of hits and shots, also. He got 71 points in 85 games in the VHLM. Another big bod on the team.

DEFENSE:

Elasmobranch Fish

The greatest name on the team, and possibly the VHL all time. Which is no small feat, as other names on this team alone include Smitty Werbenjagermanjensen and ACL TEAR. Fish has accumulated 348 points among his 504 games in the VHL. In the M, Fish put up 70 points in 72 games in his one season there. Great point scorer, with a greater name.

GOALIE:

Brick Wahl

Truly a brick wall in the net, putting up a GAA of 2.50 in the VHL, which is jaw droppingly good, not to mention his save percentage of .920. Wahl accumulated 229 wins and 219 losses in his VHL career, which is not bad at all. In the VHLM, Wahl put up 46 wins in a SINGLE SEASON. This is the Wahl in front of the net.

So there you have it folks, my Dream Team which definitely was not put together based on mostly names!

Edited by GrittyIsKing09

Review: This is nice and easy to read, with decently long paragraphs and big titles. For a first media spot in a while, this was pretty good. Maybe some bias towards Gritty! Nevermind, he deserves it. 

8/10

@GrittyIsKing09 Thanks so much for the inclusion, made me smile to see you pick Wahl with actual good players and i get to be on another team with my Brother from another mother @Sharkstrong❤️  This may be the proof that you really can't have enough of a good thing... I'm assuming you are picking @Quik with ACL after he re rolled, because dude was a HOT FREEKIN MESS in the VHLM lol Let none of us forget that fiery hot train wreck of Quik's creativity :D al least until he re-rolled and stole the damn show...

Seriously though this made me smile and I look forward to seeing Quik flambe Wahl for my jokes at ACL TEAR's expense :D