Anthony Suzuki Player Card

Anthony Suzuki

I think this is a very good graphic! Under the banner you can see a big of the lynx, which seems a bit untidy. Maybe you could brush that out or expand the banner's size a bit to cover it. Another option could be to have that bottom right corner as a solid color and add in whatever Suzuki's number is. With that, the shadow behind the "Ottawa Lynx" seems a bit strong, but I think that's more personal taste.

Overall, 8/10!

19 hours ago, thadthrasher said:

I think this is a very good graphic! Under the banner you can see a big of the lynx, which seems a bit untidy. Maybe you could brush that out or expand the banner's size a bit to cover it. Another option could be to have that bottom right corner as a solid color and add in whatever Suzuki's number is. With that, the shadow behind the "Ottawa Lynx" seems a bit strong, but I think that's more personal taste.

Overall, 8/10!

Yes good idea and yes I have just seen the little piece of logo, i’m not really good with graphics but thank you!

On 10/12/2020 at 7:37 PM, Anthony Suzuki said:

New Project.jpg

Actually i think it is great! I love the font and the yellow background. But i would seperate somehow the position from the name, bigger space would be enough, but that is just my feeling. Personally i would let off the idea of the Ottawa Lynx sign. And i also miss a bit the number maybe in the bottom corner.

Overall i really like ut so i give it 8,5/10

14 minutes ago, Martin Bradac said:

Actually i think it is great! I love the font and the yellow background. But i would seperate somehow the position from the name, bigger space would be enough, but that is just my feeling. Personally i would let off the idea of the Ottawa Lynx sign. And i also miss a bit the number maybe in the bottom corner.

Overall i really like ut so i give it 8,5/10

Yeah next time I do one I'll keep that in mind, yeah the position shouldn't be that close and the the number in the bottom corner