Town of Salem #12 - Sign Up

Gustav

ToS Poll - Game 12  

17 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Rules are here

The wiki is here

This is a rickroll

This is not

CLICK THIS LINK IF YOU'RE NOT IN THE DISCORD SERVER

JOINING THE SERVER IS REQUIRED  FOR ALL PLAYERS! Non-players are welcome as well.

Do you like:

-Losing friends at a rate greater than the most vigorous game of Monopoly you've ever played?

-Being accused of murder and tried and executed with little to no evidence?

-Godawful, inconsistent moderating that makes you want to punch a wall?

-Super unnecessarily-long-winded introduction and sign-up posts?

-Being incredibly confused as to what's going on, until you've been through the process a few times?

Then Town of Salem is for you!

The new stuff:

I have but one update for this game, and that is this! Some Mafia roles are being reworked. Click that link for the finer details--those changes will be in effect for this game!

...ok, I lied. The latest forum update took away the use of spoiler tags. Because of this, I am bringing back the 400-character limit on last wills that I had for Game 1, to prevent posts turning into giant walls of text. If you don't like that, annoy @Josh and make him give us our spoiler tags back.

The old stuff:

Remember that ALL game-related notifications will be given on Discord! Make sure you join the server, and check it BEFORE speaking in the game thread each day. Also, do your best to be there at the start of each night phase!

If you're new to the game, read up on some roles on the wiki and go through some old game threads in this subforum.

TRIVIA TIME:

HERE IS THE LINK TO TRIVIA!

-If you won the last game, you have an automatic 30% chance to receive a role of your choosing, if you'd like to request one. The winners of last game are listed below:

@JeffD

@Ricer13

@TheLastOlympian07

@BarzalGoat

@omgitshim

@Corgi34

@Devise

@JigglyGumballs

@Doomsday

@bigAL

@gorlab

@Berocka

-If you didn't win the last game, you can still request a role! Play trivia, and for each correct answer, you'll earn a cumulative 5% chance toward a role of your choosing, for a maximum chance of 20%.

-If you won the last game, you can still play! This possible 20% chance will be added to your 30% chance for a maximum of 50%.

-No, you do not need to do this if you don't want to.

-If you'd like to play without requesting a role, simply write "Random" in the role request box.

Vote for your preferred format up top and sign up down below, as always.

Target start date: depends how much I'm freaking out over schoolwork later on in the week. Tentatively Thursday but we'll see.

List of those signed up:

1. a_Ferk

2. BarzalGoat

3. Berocka

4. bigAL

5. Caboose30

6. chatfan036

7. Devise

8. JeffD

9. jhatty8

10. JigglyGumballs

11. JorgTheGoat03

12. MMFLEX

13. Mr_Hatter

14. omgitshim

15. osens

16. Ricer13

17. Spartan

18. TheLastOlympian07

Edited by GustavMattias

• Gustav pinned this topic

What the tarnation did you just tarnation say about me, you little snap crackle pop? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my town in the game, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret N2 shootings on Ranked Practice, and I have over 300 confirmed mayor kills as vigilante.

I am trained in gamethrowing and I’m the top vigilante in the entire TK list. You are nothing to me but just another important town role. I will wipe you the tarnation out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this game, mark my tarnation words.

You think you can get away with typing that flummery to me over this game? Think again, tarnation. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of vigilantes across the servers and your IGN is being traced right now so you better prepare for N2, maggot. The N2 that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call "fun". You’re tarnation dead, kid. I can be in any game, anytime, and I can ruin your game in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with vigilante.

Not only am I extensively trained with vigilante, but I have access to the entire arsenal of M O O N M A N's bots and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable pillon off the face of this game, you little flummery. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” message was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have not pressed your tarnation enter key.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you god gee golly idiot. I will make gamethrowing bots go into all of your games and you will drown in their spam.

You’re tarnation dead, kiddo.

38 minutes ago, a_Ferk said:

What the tarnation did you just tarnation say about me, you little snap crackle pop? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my town in the game, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret N2 shootings on Ranked Practice, and I have over 300 confirmed mayor kills as vigilante.

I am trained in gamethrowing and I’m the top vigilante in the entire TK list. You are nothing to me but just another important town role. I will wipe you the tarnation out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this game, mark my tarnation words.

You think you can get away with typing that flummery to me over this game? Think again, tarnation. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of vigilantes across the servers and your IGN is being traced right now so you better prepare for N2, maggot. The N2 that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call "fun". You’re tarnation dead, kid. I can be in any game, anytime, and I can ruin your game in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with vigilante.

Not only am I extensively trained with vigilante, but I have access to the entire arsenal of M O O N M A N's bots and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable pillon off the face of this game, you little flummery. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” message was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have not pressed your tarnation enter key.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you god gee golly idiot. I will make gamethrowing bots go into all of your games and you will drown in their spam.

You’re tarnation dead, kiddo.

You mentioned 300+ mayor kills. Have you kept track of your total kill count as a vig (meaning all kills)? What role have you killed the most of (not counting mayor)? What is your IGN so I can friend you (if that's ok with you)?

56 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

In. And also...

I forgot the update also hid quotes after a certain length. Fine no character limit smh

Josh still needs to give me my spoiler tags back though