ODE to Eaglesfan

Kendrick

Well I'm not even sure I have his current username correctly but @eaglesfan0366if you are out there, please come correct it. Some know him as Austin, Austy, Gow Jr., Jim's brother or even Wentz'Knee. He cheers for the Philadelphia Eagles (hence the name) so we have to take it easy on him because they aren't doing so well right now. However, his impact in this league has been fantastic. He has been a VHLM Commissioner, A VHL General Manager, a VHLM General Manager and at one point he might have been with the recruitment team but I forget (I have old man memory). If you came to our league 2-3 years ago (in real life time) you probably saw him welcome you. He was for a long time the first person to welcome new members and he showed a lot of them the ropes. He is quite funny at times and other times he is Jim's little brother. He uses chat like it's going out of style, so beware of a message from him every 2 days or so. Like I said though, he has created some very good role players for teams and has been a steady hand in the brotherhood of Gow. Remember that if you don't know how his last name is said out loud, it's best to ask him several times a day. Send him a PM, chat him up or even get his phone number and text him the question. Everyone raise a glass of their finest Dock Street Pilsner!