CFL Discussion Thread

Kendrick

lolz canadian football

but srs im football obsessed so if candian football is on during nfl offseason i would watch it but i dont think its broadcasted in the states

It is, just started last season on ESPN 2 or something. Just one game a week usually broadcasted. 

Guest Svoboda_3

Nice pass from Durant to Getzlaf and then a nice leap by Allen. 19-0 Riders.

Kory Sheets who? Allen the new RB with 2 TD's already. Too bad he fumbled the ball earlier, but the conditions are less than ideal n Regina and in most of Sask.

Edited by Svoboda_3

Is anyone a fan of the Alouettes? A family friend of the Gows from high school just signed with you guys. Zach Zulli, QB.

I am yeah. My cousin plays for them, Chad Johnson.

jk but yeah I cheer for them

Collaros is overrated though. My beef with the CFL is that a guy has 1-2 good games on a team and then another teach snatches him up like he is the next coming of Damon Allen or Normie Kwong. Zac is not as good as the panel will tell you. That panel sucks too.

Guest Svoboda_3

Collaros is overrated though. My beef with the CFL is that a guy has 1-2 good games on a team and then another teach snatches him up like he is the next coming of Damon Allen or Normie Kwong. Zac is not as good as the panel will tell you. That panel sucks too.

Although Drew Willy had a good week 1 for Winnipeg, we will see what he does next week, but I do agree that it happens a lot more in the last 5 years.

You cant judge a guy based off a performance like this. Even more so when the Oline probably couldn't block my 3 year old niece.

I wasn't judging him solely on this. I was judging him on his stint in Toronto, and overall within the league. Despite living in New Jersey at the time I've followed the CFL since I was about 10 years old. In the past five years it seems guys have 1-2 game stints where they are amazing and then that timeframe paves the way for another team to scoop them up like they are the next great. (ex. Collaros, DeMarco, Dinwiddie, Porter etc..)

Also, did anyone else know Kliff Kingsbury played in the CFL at one time?

• 1 month later...

It sold premium seats so that part worked out lol. Those lions jerseys though. My goodness.

I think they are better than the orange ones.