CFL Discussion Thread

Kendrick

Rider's coaches styled on us. That 64 yard forced safety was cheeky as fuck and us not trying for a 49 yarder for the tie with 2:30 to go was stupid on our part.

I wouldn't say that, that was the plan all along for a Rouge to force a TD instead of FG to tie. The Lions play calling was horrible all game long.

I don't think you realise how much field position means in the CFL. If our backs or coaches were aware something like that could have happened they would have had a different formation at the end to put them in a position to run out. Its not every day you see punts like that for points. Easy to say after the fact. Still though Riders out coached us.

Edited by 8Ovechkin8

I don't think you realise how much field position means in the CFL. If our backs or coaches were aware something like that could have happened they would have had a different formation at the end to put them in a position to run out. Its not every day you see punts like that for points. Easy to say after the fact. Still though Riders out coached us.

Wait, what does field position have anything to do with my comment? I never said the Riders didn't out coach us, in fact anyone be lying if they said that. I said that the Riders were going to plan on a rouge anyways and the fact BC didn't put a returner back there was more of a case of going all out for the punt block. Not sure what you're going on about

You said "I wouldn't say that" but completely agree with what I'm saying.

Yeah "I wouldn't say that" about the 64 yard rouge (not safety). That was the plan, it's not cheeky.

Maybe it's  because Mike Benevides has the same IQ you would think when you look at the retard 

Judging a book by it's cover you'd think Weston Dressler sells raspberry jam on the side of the road, shrimp.

Yeah "I wouldn't say that" about the 64 yard rouge (not safety). That was the plan, it's not cheeky.

Of course it was the plan because they did it? lol sometimes I swear you find ways just to disagree with people. Edited by 8Ovechkin8

Of course it was the plan because they did it? lol sometimes I swear you find ways just to disagree with people.

You said it was cheeky though, implying that it's never been done or that we should applaud them for it. That's a little unfair. You questioned my intelligence by saying I don't know how much field position comes into play, how am I disagreeing just for the sake of it? Calm down man

lmao here we go again.

See if you don't want to have a healthy argument about it then don't speak about it. I was discussing the game and what took place and then you just started to question personally.

Other than correcting my error of a single vs safety, your "healthy argument" consists of whether a play was cheeky or not lmao. lol always trying to make something out of nothing.

Edited by 8Ovechkin8

Other than correcting my error of a single vs safety, your "healthy argument" consists of whether a play was cheeky or not lmao. lol always trying to make something out of nothing.

You were, you said I just like to argue, but i guess you're never wrong. Correcting your error isn't personal by the way, goodness. Anyways, that play was pretty predictable, but the BC coaches were going for a punt block instead of a return