S74 Playoffs Index + Live Sim Hub

Beketov

• Commissioner

INDEX

@VHL GM Please get your lines in ASAP; you know the drill as to how by now since the Portal worked great all season for it. First sim will be tomorrow. To the best of my abilities I will be live simming the playoffs and will put up a link each day in this thread to indicate when I'm going live. Of note I'm back working from the office now so to run a live sim from home is less easy than it seems. I'll get it done but there won't be any commentary or anything of the sort since I'm not physically at the machine doing the streaming.

Good luck to all teams!

• Commissioner
6 minutes ago, Peace said:

So @Beketov I'm guessing teams that get a bye (on the index) don't need to submit lines right away? It's only critical for the four teams playing in the qualifiers at the moment. 

You can if you want to but it’s not critical until the wildcard round is done.

• Commissioner

Sorry about the later sim guys but we are going live with the first full round now that the wildcard is finished up!

• Commissioner

Early sim surprise! Here's what I'm thinking, if Vancouver wins and forces game 7 then I'll sim that later tonight but doing it early will give the guys time to adjust for game 7 if it's needed. If Toronto wins then no harm, no foul, we move onto the finals tomorrow. Going live soon.