Der Meister AMA pt2

der meister

And go!

@McWolfsays:

Why are you not doing commute podcasts anymore?

The biggest reason is that my commute has radically changed since the last podcast I recorded. I used to have 25-30 minutes in the morning and talking helped me stay awake, but now my commute is about 8 minutes. Recording in that amount of time leads to multiple files, which when I had my iphone was a giant pain in the ass. I've switched to a Motorola android phone and it would be much easier to piece the recordings together, but it's also hard to maintain a coherent train of thought from 7:25 in the morning to 4:00 P.M. 

@GrittyIsKing09 says:

does it have to be VHL related? If yes, how do you feel about your performance this year? If no, what is your favorite food?

Nope, doesn't have to be VHL-related. I think like anyone, I always hope to do more, but my numbers all went up, I broke 40 goals, and developed some really good chemistry with a few guys on the team. Favorite food is probably pizza, specifically a mushroom, onion, banana pepper pizza from Pasquale's in East Aurora, New York. Now i'm drooling, dammit.

Edited by der meister