Shawn Glade Grievances Mega Thread

NickSunderbruch
Message added by Will,

Reminder: 

There is no tolerance for personal attacks, whether as an aggressor or in retaliation. Please maintain civility or this thread will be closed and the moderation team will begin enforcement. 

So I had no idea @ShawnGlade existed for a while, because the mans like hella inactive. So you would imagine it would come as a surprise to me that someone like this would come out of nowhere and start shitting on VHL and VHLM GM's. If you don't know what I'm talking about, this nerd Shawn made a forum post crying about not being giftwrapped a job, the change of culture in the VHL, his hatred for expansion etc. I just wanted to make a forum post letting the entire world know, that this man is a boomer. And I am absolutely not going to apologize for it.

Let me sum up his change of culture argument. ready? NO LIKE MEME, ME MISS SMALL COMMUNITY. Mans literally had zero validity to this alright. If you look at the VHL today, you'll see people who are all different, come from different places, act different, speak different, and do things different, but one thing that's all common here is the love for the sport. Hockey is what brings us all together, I can have a thirty minute conversation come from nowhere in the Ace's locker room just talking about the NHL, and even lengthier conversations about the VHL. The culture in the VHL is amazing, and I think Shawn might be the only person who hates this. 

I don't even need to defend this but I'm going to anyways. Shawn your stance that all the GM's are bad with two exceptions is a shitty stance, REDACTED BY BEKETOV, TOO FAR MATE. I make fun of @DilIn the Ace's locker room sometimes because he's the Halifax GM but thats literally just for fun. He's a great GM that from my understanding, you left in the damn dark by vanishing on him. Also @Spartan has done more for this league than you ever have or ever will, Spartan has literally shown me and many other new players what it's like to play here, and how fun it can actually be. @Peace is an excellent GM as well who had enough faith in me to move up and draft me earlier. I might not be the oldest or most known player here, but I love this league, It's an escape from the shit happening in the world right now, I can rely on my friends that I've made here. 

And finally, I just wanted to conclude that Shawn Glade is a big fucking boomer. I'm not claiming this media spot because honestly, shitting on you is so easy and fun, the TPE just doesn't feel earned. I offer no constructive criticism to you besides to look at yourself and your own attitude before coming here and talking shit about other people. 

14 minutes ago, NickSunderbruch said:

So I had no idea @ShawnGladeexisted for a while, because the mans like hella inactive

You're active and I had no idea you existed until today.

NO LIKE MEME, ME MISS SMALL COMMUNITY

accurate

Also @Spartan has done more for this league than you ever have or ever will,

good on spartan then. I haven't contributed much that we can see today, so it'd be more of a failure if you haven't contributed more than me

I might not be the oldest or most known player here, but I love this league, It's an escape from the shit happening in the world right now, I can rely on my friends that I've made here. 

thats good, then stick around and enjoy the league

Shawn Glade is a big fucking boomer.

im 19

2/10 Formatting was good but the content was all over the place and was hard to follow and read what you were trying to say

2 hours ago, Caboose30 said:

Kids talking about playing college hockey like it means something. I could go do a walk on tryout and crack a starting roster in the ECHL if I so desired. Get over yourself @ShawnGlade

wtf? when did i even mention college hockey? and if you can, then please do it. I'd love to see you get your shit rocked by some 35 year old accounting plug

• Senior Admin
2 minutes ago, Spartan said:

To be fair, this post is quite civil for nick. The worst he said was "fucking boomer," "nerd," and "big fucking boomer." Not really personal attacks unless you're a boomer and this makes you sad.

The warning is for the future of this thread, not what's already in it. 

2 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

btw I feel like this was made too late. all of them who wanted to respond already did it. 

In conclusion: @Beaviss is a bad GM and he should be fired immediately. Thanks for attention. 

dont try it revenge of the sith GIF by Star Wars

Just now, ShawnGlade said:

wtf? when did i even mention college hockey? and if you can, then please do it. I'd love to see you get your shit rocked by some 35 year old accounting plug

Before Bana redacted it, you mentioned your ass playing college and asking for an address. Parking lot etc etc. Don't play dumb

2 hours ago, Caboose30 said:

Before Bana redacted it, you mentioned your ass playing college and asking for an address. Parking lot etc etc. Don't play dumb

i just read my own post. I was talking about the boxing national tourney, not hockey. my fault i admit, but still fuck you for being a prick

3 minutes ago, Spartan said:

To be fair, this post is quite civil for nick. The worst he said was "fucking boomer," "nerd," and "big fucking boomer." Not really personal attacks unless you're a boomer and this makes you sad.

Shouldn’t be using nerd in a bad connotation or else nerds will start an uproar in 2030. 

Just now, ShawnGlade said:

i just read my own post. I was talking about the boxing national tourney, not hockey. my fault i admit, but still fuck you for being a prick

Takes one to know one bud

Edited by Caboose30

1 minute ago, ShawnGlade said:

Woah slow down there girly, you're not being very cash money